A.V.I.A. FL.3 Uploaded - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A.V.I.A. FL.3 Uploaded

Icon26

I'm sorry to interrupt this party, but still I've got that strange behaviour when starting cold-n-dark. Either that poor little plane gets thrown into the air or some force keeps dropping that ten-ton-weight on it when starting up. Noticed the update for the open cockpit model (model + .cfg-files), but it's still the same with both open and closed models.

Btw, in the open cockpit version, when the Luftwaffe version is loaded, the underwing markings seem to be mirrored. I could fix that thanks to PS, so no big deal.

PS: Love the I-VENK reg number.

Is that a historical registration or was that just for fun?

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by kolbenfresser View Post
    I'm sorry to interrupt this party, but still I've got that strange behaviour when starting cold-n-dark. Either that poor little plane gets thrown into the air or some force keeps dropping that ten-ton-weight on it when starting up. Noticed the update for the open cockpit model (model + .cfg-files), but it's still the same with both open and closed models.

Btw, in the open cockpit version, when the Luftwaffe version is loaded, the underwing markings seem to be mirrored. I could fix that thanks to PS, so no big deal.

PS: Love the I-VENK reg number.

Is that a historical registration or was that just for fun?
    Hi Kolbenfresser,
    Sorry, You are right, the bitmap of LW version is mirrored, the mdl is OK, I'll post the revised bmp as soon as possible.
    The "Arlecchino ("Harlequin",I-VENK/M.M.56489) livery is completely real, this plane had combined parts from A.V.I.A. and Agusta factories (ailerons, rudder, fuselage etc., each signed with different color bands) in order to demonstrate cross compatibility.

Thank you, this is a perfect model! I can't get the cockpit version to fly straight though, it always goes into a dive. I can't explain it, the open cokpit was a joy to fly, should I just copy over the important bits from the aircraft.cfg and the airfile?

Cheers,
    Sascha

Hi,
    the closed version did not show up,only after I changed the aircraft cfg from " FS9_aircraft" to "aircraft",this with win 7.
    * Muchas Gracias for this most enjoyable gem*
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Thank you, this is a perfect model! I can't get the cockpit version to fly straight though, it always goes into a dive. I can't explain it, the open cokpit was a joy to fly, should I just copy over the important bits from the aircraft.cfg and the airfile?

Cheers,
    Sascha
    Hi Sascha,
    FSAviator, before his (momentary I hope) retirement from FS9 FDs development, released for the closed cockpit version an "easier" version of his FL.3's FDs, if You want to use the open cockpit version FDs and cfg symply copy and rename the files (changin, of course, the initial section with the related liveries)....

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    Hi Kolbenfresser,
    Sorry, You are right, the bitmap of LW version is mirrored, the mdl is OK, I'll post the revised bmp as soon as possible....
    Hi Friends,
    Just uploaded !!!

Blog Entries

just one L in mile...

Quote Originally Posted by kolbenfresser View Post
    Mille grazie !!!

G.

Dear Manuele, i think there's a little problem with closed cockpit version, the picture of the lady is not placed behind panel like in the open cockpit model. I commented gauge with the picture away and reworked FL3_WINGSBTM_t.bmp texture to be without blurry version of picture, but still would love to have that picture inside, as it become trademark of your models.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aviafl3.jpg  

Icon22

Hi Kikas,
    Where is Your problem ?
    This is the VC of the Closed Version as uploaded

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	21357

And this the VC of the Open Version

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	21358

Probably a draw order hiccups in panel.cfg

Ttfn

Pete

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Probably a draw order hiccups in panel.cfg

Ttfn

Pete
    Hi Pete,
    I don't think that, the pinup "gauge" is mapped on a single 3d polygon positioned BEHIND the panel in the mdl, in case of an error in panel.cfg the gauge may simply disappear or change its "x"/"y" position, NOT the "z" one...
    the Kikas's problem is an "impossible" issue......

Hi, i did fresh reinstall and i still got same problem. But if its only me, its not a big deal, i painted the panel over to my needs and little A.V.I.A flies perfectly anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kikas View Post
    ...little A.V.I.A flies perfectly...
    It's a great airplane, I love it. Thanks again Manuele and FSAviator.

Members who have read this thread: 3