Milviz: 50% off on most products!

Thread: Milviz: 50% off on most products!

Milviz: 50% off on most products!

50% discount on almost everything!

To properly introduce our new website, we've decided to throw a bit of a party here at Milviz. We've never been able to have a proper, honest to goodness sale on our own site before, but we sure can now!

So for the next three days, ending at midnight, January 31st, we are offering a 50% discount on the majority of our product line. We couldn't quite sneak everything past the boss; the MD530F, the B350i and the F-4E are excluded. Sorry!

To receive your 50% discount, please enter the following code in your shopping cart: gimmie50

Enjoy the savings!
    www.milviz.com

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Unable to apple discount

Hi Tim,

I have tried to buy your Sabre and it's extra paint package, but (after three attempts) have been unable to find any area in the Shopping Cart where I can "Enter the code Gimmie50 in your Shopping Cart to apply for the discount". I get as far as having to obligate Pay Pal to pay the full amount - but I am unwilling to do this. So where is the area that allows me to enter the code?? I have summited this same question on a "Contact Us" ticket.

Bill

I have a shiny new 407 to sit next to my T-38 and F-15E
    Be yourself by yourself, stay away from me

Pantera

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Hi Tim,

I have tried to buy your Sabre and it's extra paint package, but (after three attempts) have been unable to find any area in the Shopping Cart where I can "Enter the code Gimmie50 in your Shopping Cart to apply for the discount". I get as far as having to obligate Pay Pal to pay the full amount - but I am unwilling to do this. So where is the area that allows me to enter the code?? I have summited this same question on a "Contact Us" ticket.

Bill
    The design of the shopping cart is pretty awful and you can barely see the text box

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSHQ View Post
    I have a shiny new 407 to sit next to my T-38 and F-15E
    I already have the 407 Dave but consider it one of the best helicopters I have if not THE best helicopter I have. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

ATB
    DaveB

well i got it working and i got the Saber Jet!
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Hi,

We just launched the site so we are trying to fix and modify those areas in which problems have been identified.

That one will be fixed (if we can!)

Thank you.

Kat.

The issue has been fixed!
    Last edited by Katoun; January 29th, 2015 at 17:03. Reason: FIXED

I am glad to see this excellent sale. Plus the website is gorgeous now. The question is what do I get that I don't already have? F-86????

F-86F-30 is fantastic. I'm biased though
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Icon9 Compatible with FSX:steam?

I am using steam version now and want to get the F86, but does it work with FSX:steam? Thanks for any help.

The Aircraft that Milviz Create are just Super amazing Love flying With So Much I just got the T-38 Looking forward to use it once it downloads

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by rayhere48 View Post
    I am using steam version now and want to get the F86, but does it work with FSX:steam? Thanks for any help.
    It should. I didn't do anything Acceleration specific in the code although SimConnect is in use. If it doesn't work try installing the legacy acceleration version of SimConnect that comes with FSX SE.
    -JB

Members who have read this thread: 1