Restauravia's Mirage IIIC Swiss Air Force.zip

Thread: Restauravia's Mirage IIIC Swiss Air Force.zip

Restauravia's Mirage IIIC Swiss Air Force.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Cold War

Description: Hi,

In this pack is contained a fictious repaint for the new wonderful Dassault Mirage IIIC designed by Restauravia.

It represents the Mirage IIIC of the Swiss Air Force used for test evaluations from 1962 to 1978.

It flown for the GDA in Emmen, a special squadron (now called Armasuisse) which function was to test aircraft and materials and develop new solutions for them.

Its registration was J-2201 and it was removed from the SAF-aircraft register in 1999.

It served principally for testing the Mirage III, for the further purchase of the -own version Mirage IIIS.

You can download the basic aircraft package (with many liveres) on www.restauravia.fr

Thanks to Restauravia - Team that released this wonderful gem for us! And all this, for free!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Restauravia's Mirage IIIC Swiss Air Force.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Linkid 19352 does not exist

where is gone the Skin ?

the lnk 'Restauravia's Mirage IIIC Swiss Air Force.zip' results in'does not exist'

Hi Marwal, when you tried to download my skin, i thank you! Thanks to some remarks of oudourboy i did some fixes to it, but when i'll try to upload it it says that the size file is too big. My skin is 15.1 Mbytes in a .zip file (Maximum size of .zip files upload on SOH is around 500 Mbytes)
    So i deleted it. I hope the Admins can resolve the error.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Members who have read this thread: 2