rxp 530 vs flight1 gtn 750

Thread: rxp 530 vs flight1 gtn 750

rxp 530 vs flight1 gtn 750

I hoping someone may have insight to the performance hit of the flight1 gtn 750 versus the rxp530. I have the rxp530. Although my computer is rather humble, it handles rxp530 fine. I have seen some comments around the internet that the gtn 750 may cause performance issues.

Hello, I don't see any performance issues with the GTN as compared to the GNS on my very modest system.
    Anneke

Quote Originally Posted by Anneke View Post
    Hello, I don't see any performance issues with the GTN as compared to the GNS on my very modest system.

Thanks. I may have to try it, because I have to reinstall the rxp530 every time I restart my pc.

Ahh that's bad but not an RXP problem I think. Let us know how you fare with the F1 unit.
    Anneke

Quote Originally Posted by Anneke View Post
    Ahh that's bad but not an RXP problem I think. Let us know how you fare with the F1 unit.
    No I don't think it is a problem with the rxp 530. I think it is a problem with the license file. But I can't figure out what. I use eset software and both my fax and rxp directories are excluded from scanning. I also disable eset when I do the in install.

And the license file is always present after the I reboot. But none of the planes recognize the installation is present.

Members who have read this thread: 1