Just Flight F27 status

Thread: Just Flight F27 status

Just Flight F27 status

Wondering if anyone has heard anything on the status of JFs F27? Only thing I've seen is a post from a couple of weeks ago saying either it **might** be out for Xmas, and if not (oops, it's not out, so I guess option B kicks in) everyone was going **on Xmas break**, and it would be sometime after that.

The screenshots look superb. I also read somewhere (again, on their forum, I think) that the -500 is being chopped from the initial release. Anyone know if that is the case?

Can't wait for this one.

Kent

Hi,
    Release, I believe, is imminent. I think the software is all done now and we are just waiting for enough of us to have recovered sufficiently from all the turkey and chocolate to be able to release it.
    No -500 in the initial offering. That may or may not follow at a later date.

Music to my ears! Paintkit, I hope?

Kent

A paintkit will be available for it.

Excellent news! Now if you could just convince them to release it while we have a few more days of Christmas break left to enjoy it!

Can't wait!

Kent

Excellent! Do you know if it will be possible to fit external fuel tanks-- I have not seen any in the pictures.

Thanks-- and can't wait!

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by RAS_JF View Post
    Hi,
    Release, I believe, is imminent. I think the software is all done now and we are just waiting for enough of us to have recovered sufficiently from all the turkey and chocolate to be able to release it.
    No -500 in the initial offering. That may or may not follow at a later date.
    I thought there was a cargo version in the works as well. Will that be part of the initial release?

-Bob

Hi,
    A cargo variant will be in the release version.

Here's a pic of the cargo version:

Excellent, thanks for the quick reply. CC ready to go.

Hope some of the talented repainters can do some of the old Mohawk, Piedmont, Allegheny paints for this bird.

I keep hitting the "F5" key (refresh) on Just Flight's website, but it still says "In development"-- nothing has appeared yet!!!!!!

The pictures are simply MOUTH WATERING!!!

Kent

Colo,
    It's late evening in the UK now. It's not going to be today I'm afraid.

RAS:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!"

Okay...we'll look for it tomorrow-- besides, I have to go get a replacement F5 key...mine is worn out!!!!!

Thanks,

Kent

Another week about over....

Does anyone have any updated info on the "imminent" release of the F27?

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Does anyone have any updated info on the "imminent" release of the F27?

Kent
    Was wondering the same thing.

-Bob

The first part of the update is that the chap who used the word "imminent" on Facebook the other day was made to run laps around the playground the next morning.
    The second part is that the software isn't quite ready yet. Beta testing is ploughing on still and the devs are hard at work. I don't have a date, but it won't be too much longer now.

Okay, sounds like another couple of weeks at least. Thanks for the heads up.

Kent

Any updates?

-Bob

The update newsletter I got from JF said it is scheduled for release this month(no specific date).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah, another few weeks of absolute monopoly on a native F-27.

I'd go over the release package again, JustFlight. And do it very thoroughly, there might be some misplaced vertices, misspelled tooltips or wrong pixels on the textures!

Members who have read this thread: 3