Mirage IIIC by Restauravia. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mirage IIIC by Restauravia.

Do my eyes deceive me or is it a Mirage.
    Fabulous addition AND Free who doesn't like that.
    Thank you a) Restrauravia and b) OP for pointing this out.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Thank you Team Restauravia... Wonderful Gift, Gifts

Happy and Safe Holidays to to you

What a surprise!

Great news, Restauravia, You are my Hero!

I really like to IIIB: http://yoyosims.pl/fsx-mirage-iiib-restauravia .

Thank YOU!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

over the Alps:
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Blog Entries
    Great shot, Jankees!!

Thanks so much for this gift, Restauravia. Been a fan of your products since I first heard about your work (I think it was the FS9 Vautour bomber) and have been a fan every since.

thanks!

dl

Btw.
    just one bug in the beginning - flashes/shines if You want to change a view (S, A). It was in one version of B model too.
    I connected this time with Restauravia and They solved it soon. Maybe 1.01 soon too for III C?

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Picked it up very early this morning and it is a superb model end to end! Now I can finally make my Delta Wing Mirage video with this model being available!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you!!!

Using DX10 here so far so gooooood
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Btw.
    just one bug in the beginning - flashes/shines if You want to change a view (S, A). It was in one version of B model too.
    I connected this time with Restauravia and They solved it soon. Maybe 1.01 soon too for III C?
    Never saw that during testing. Might it be related to a particular video card type?
    YoYo, is this flashing in FSX or P3D, or both?

Out of town so can't even look at the final release it until next week. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Great shot, Jankees!!

Thanks so much for this gift, Restauravia. Been a fan of your products since I first heard about your work (I think it was the FS9 Vautour bomber) and have been a fan every since.

thanks!

dl
    Gonna need some repaints for this beauty! Australian Mirage IIIo comes to mind immediately!!

E

What a wonderful gift. Thanks you so much Restauravia! Merry Christmas to all.

Bill

Charter Member 2015
    Ca, c'est un vrai cadeau. Merci Marc et bravo à toute l'équipe Restauravi.

Joyeux Noël ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Never saw that during testing. Might it be related to a particular video card type?
    YoYo, is this flashing in FSX or P3D, or both?

Out of town so can't even look at the final release it until next week. :-(

I sent PM for flying v Yesterday. It isnt big issue, just a little annoying eyes. I will do a video if You want.

playing a bit with the textures, still very much wip

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Many thanks for great model.

a few more improvements

A thing of beauty.

I wonder what the chances would be of Restauravia doing the Mirage F1?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    A thing of beauty.

I wonder what the chances would be of Restauravia doing the Mirage F1?

Dave
    ..... Maybe one day! but probably not in 2015..

Weapons

Does anyone know if the cannons work? If so what keystrokes?
    BTW excellent model.

Merry Christmas,
    Bud

Quote Originally Posted by BUDSCH View Post
    Does anyone know if the cannons work? If so what keystrokes?
    BTW excellent model.

Merry Christmas,
    Bud
    If you read the manual you won't find any mention of the cannons at all. It is a PDF file so you can do a quick search if you prefer not to read the whole thing. There is also no TacPack support.

To change the external weapons you select a different aircraft. You can adjust the external tanks being carried. Other than the rocket motor housing there is no physical external difference between any of the aircraft models. The only visible changes are in the external weapons. The textures can be moved among the various models (ie. weapons loads) by simply editing the "model=" line in the "aircraft.cfg" file.

There are no external tank options on the clean model ('Alsace' marking if I recall correctly). If you want an aircraft with no external weapons but do want fuel tanks you can eject the visible weapons using the buttons under the yellow/black cover plate on the lower front of the main panel.

Unfortunately I also noticed that there is no smoke and afterburner flame
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Unfortunately I also noticed that there is no smoke and afterburner flame
    I had this discussion with the Restauravia folks before and we agree that the average Atar 9 visible Afterburner flame appears to be most visible within the nozzle/burner can section in most daylight conditions but obviously this would be different during low light & night time conditions. Regarding the smoke discharge, the Mirage III's Atar seems quite smokeless compared to other engines of it's age and class which to me indicates they have good/efficient combustion but then again, this is hard to gauge because some videos show a light to very faint amount of smoke at different power settings to none at all.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    I had this discussion with the Restauravia folks before and we agree that the average Atar 9 visible Afterburner flame appears to be most visible within the nozzle/burner can section in most daylight conditions but obviously this would be different during low light & night time conditions. Regarding the smoke discharge, the Mirage III's Atar seems quite smokeless compared to other engines of it's age and class which to me indicates they have good/efficient combustion but then again, this is hard to gauge because some videos show a light to very faint amount of smoke at different power settings to none at all.
    However, the current effect is beautiful! Thanks for the info

Happy holidays!
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Many thanks to your group for an outstanding aircraft. You guys are too much!

bob

Members who have read this thread: 8