Constellation

Thread: Constellation

Constellation

Newest drawing from Ian Warren, a member here on SOH. Some AEW versions on the way as well,

His website is here and he does commision work as well, tell him what you want, he can do just about anything. Can not wait for the rest of the connies.
    Last edited by dharris; December 2nd, 2014 at 18:24. Reason: need to delete post
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Thanks Don .. far from complete, pencil line and water colour paint, this showing the HARS logo on the nose wheel door which it did not have when it had the polished metal surface on it introduction to QANTAS Australia , this actual aircraft was broken up at Burbank, California in 1965.

The AEW Connies , now that is really going to be fun and already hooked into a theme and idea to seriously give it some punch , In Christchurch New Zealand I grew up around United States Navy crews, my father a bus driver did the 'specials' and drove them back and forth between the airport and to Wigram RNZAF and out to the billets in Weedons, - Road now Known as Weedons Ross Rd due to the USN contribution, course even those years the two types that stuck in my brain case was the C-121J Constellations and the C-124 Globemasters , some reason I missed the Neptune's.

This lead on to really checking out another Lockheed - the C-141 Starlifter and later the Galaxy .. Four Lockheed's verse one superb Douglas ..

good stuff man....and whatever happened to my B24?...not enough info on it?..just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    good stuff man....and whatever happened to my B24?...not enough info on it?..just wondering
    Dave , working on that one , we cannot not step back in history but with mind and research we can return to it, I was told one of my artworks/drawings was to violent but many say and pleased they do and I do it .. "that is the way it was" , just making sure it looks the part, funny the more you study the history - really the more you get to enjoy it .... Think the change to my thought .... really getting it or give it a true Historical feel.

Members who have read this thread: 0