HU: RAZBAM A-6 Intruder - complete new model

Thread: HU: RAZBAM A-6 Intruder - complete new model

HU: RAZBAM A-6 Intruder - complete new model

Published today on the RAZBAM FB page: Complete new model, FSX tac pack only. P3D v2.x native (Pro Plus version), and, itīs the foundation for the eventual DCS version..

Finally an upgrade for this plane !
    I'm wondering though: will it be usable in P3D Academic ? (without weapons of course, since these exist only in the pro plus version)

But OLD (horrible) VC?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    But OLD (horrible) VC?
    Too early to tell right? Only an updated external model is shown, far from finished.

Hank

Thanks for the HU, another fav for my USN/USMC collection. I hope this means the Prowler is in the line-up next, more HARM shooters in TP will help with the SAMs.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

I told Razbam the same thing. Hoping the Prowler is next.

They are working on an all new Prowler, although a couple months ago they said it wouldn't be for the FSX platform. I'm hoping this means they had a change of heart.

It will be interesting to see how it looks with paint. My Dad was in VA-34 back in the late 80's. So I know this plane very well. Looks great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Thanks for the HU, another fav for my USN/USMC collection. I hope this means the Prowler is in the line-up next, more HARM shooters in TP will help with the SAMs.
    You could always go Iron Hand. Great fun at 50 feet off the deck. Then poping up and Dropping a few Snake eyes. just watchout for the ZSUs.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Any news this project?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Could be wrong, but Razbam are just making DCS planes these days....

You're not wrong, DCS only.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 2