HU: RAZBAM A-6 Intruder - complete new model
Contribute Now
Goal amount for this year: 10000 USD, Received: 9,390.00 USD (94%)
Welcome Back, Unregistered     Today's Date:       Current Time: 

Please Support the SOH "2020 Charter Membership Drive"

Accepted Payment Types

Thread: HU: RAZBAM A-6 Intruder - complete new model

HU: RAZBAM A-6 Intruder - complete new model

Published today on the RAZBAM FB page: Complete new model, FSX tac pack only. P3D v2.x native (Pro Plus version), and, itīs the foundation for the eventual DCS version..

Finally an upgrade for this plane !
    I'm wondering though: will it be usable in P3D Academic ? (without weapons of course, since these exist only in the pro plus version)

But OLD (horrible) VC?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv4.5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX, FC] VR HP Reverb v2

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    But OLD (horrible) VC?
    Too early to tell right? Only an updated external model is shown, far from finished.

Hank

Thanks for the HU, another fav for my USN/USMC collection. I hope this means the Prowler is in the line-up next, more HARM shooters in TP will help with the SAMs.
    Fly Navy/Army (Ret. 2/2018)
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

I told Razbam the same thing. Hoping the Prowler is next.

They are working on an all new Prowler, although a couple months ago they said it wouldn't be for the FSX platform. I'm hoping this means they had a change of heart.

It will be interesting to see how it looks with paint. My Dad was in VA-34 back in the late 80's. So I know this plane very well. Looks great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Thanks for the HU, another fav for my USN/USMC collection. I hope this means the Prowler is in the line-up next, more HARM shooters in TP will help with the SAMs.
    You could always go Iron Hand. Great fun at 50 feet off the deck. Then poping up and Dropping a few Snake eyes. just watchout for the ZSUs.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Any news this project?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Could be wrong, but Razbam are just making DCS planes these days....

You're not wrong, DCS only.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Members who have read this thread: 180