How to stop plane from moving while at idle?

Thread: How to stop plane from moving while at idle?

How to stop plane from moving while at idle?

I'm making a new airfile for Paul Clawson's Vultee BT-13, with Airwrench and I've run into a little bit of a problem here. I have to stand on the brakes to stop it from moving when the throttle is closed and idling, and when I take my feet off the brakes, it just picks up speed and I have to stand on the brakes again. I would like it to be just sitting there idling away without me having to stand on the brakes.

I'm hoping that someone here with some airfile knowledge would recognize this and point me to the appropriate parameters to eliminate this.
    Thanks.
    Mark

SOH-CM-2023
    If you have Herve Sors AFSD, one can see how much horsepower is being produced as well as how much thrust is also being produced. One can then adjust the appropriate set of airfile curves, usually tables 508, 509, 511 & 512. I'm surprised though that Airwrench has not fixed those values.
    HTH
    Keith

Thanks Keith.
    I've found the problem, it was in the aircraft cfg. On the BT-13's test panel in the sim I noticed it was running at a high rpm idle, it didn't match the idle rpm setting in Airwrench. So I looked a bit harder in the aircraft cfg, and I noticed the minimum design mp in the piston engine section to be a bit too high so I reduced that. Saved the changes and it doesn't move anymore with the brakes off! No more standing on them.
    Mark

Members who have read this thread: 0