Hi everybody,

Thought I might post some WIP stuff here about my next project: the Fokker T.5 bomber for FSX. Work is still being done on the D.21, keep that in mind.

Anyway, let me tell you guys the complete outline of this project.
Back in September, I started research for a T.5, whether it should be possible to create one for FSX or not. I got loads of information (but still lacking a lot, as always) and decided to continue.
Then I came in touch with mr. Wim Anceaux (www.anceaux.nl). He is a relative of W.F. Anceaux, who was the pilot of the T.5 that made a mission to the bridges near Moerdijk and Dordrecht in May 1940, in order to stop the German invasion. The date: 13th of May, 1940. The bombing mission however failed and even the bomber was shot down, killing its entire crew. Actually, they were prepared for this on the airfield, since circumstances were criticial. Another well-known crewmember of this mission is Ben Swagerman. One C-130 Hercules is named after him.

Mr. Wim Anceaux has organised two memorials for this particular crash in the past, but wants to organise a bigger one in May 2015. We had some contact and I came up with the idea to produce a video of the FSX T.5, which should be shown on this memorial (13-5-2015). Since I don't have the smallest experience in this video-producing, I eventually contacted Jonah (JRSchiphol, YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7g...86yUxsilI0nEDg). He will create the video for the memorial.

To get things done before May, I'll create the exterior model first, also because the VC will take much much much longer time. I'm quite excited about this project and I hope for succes!

Hope I made things clear!

Now for the pictures. I've posted some on my blog and on other forums, so I'll start with the current status. There they are.