HD video from above.

Thread: HD video from above.

SOH-CM-2023

HD video from above.

Beautiful HD video of snowy scenes, glaciers, snowboarders, animals, planes, helecopters etc. Best viewed with fast connection. I have a slow connection and the 3 min video took about 10 min to see.

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=40407169

Thanks for posting this. Absolutely wonderfull HD Video.
    Wish it was longer. Might download it later.

Regards Anthin.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjones View Post
    Beautiful HD video of snowy scenes, glaciers, snowboarders, animals, planes, helecopters etc. Best viewed with fast connection. I have a slow connection and the 3 min video took about 10 min to see.

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=40407169
    Hi jimjones

I honestly don't know what you mean by "slow" or "fast" connection, but I'm on a dial-up modem (some call it "fax modem") and I can watch lengthy videos without the nagging stop-and-go of streaming. For that, you will need JDownloader (HERE). This program will search and download streaming videos (FLV, MP4 and others) to your computer. Once downloaded, you can watch them like any "regular" (MPEG, AVI and consort) with a a video-viewer that can read such formats, such as Media Player Classic (HERE) or VLC Media Player (HERE).

The first program is an alternate downloader that offers, among other things, a "web crawler" that will search for media links (audio, videos and images), but it can download anything. It also has the very neat feature of restarting an interrupted download without having to do it all again.

I only discovered that little wonder recently and, as SOH motto says, decided to pass the information to you and other readers as it may be helpful to some.

I will now go and put your link on my search list...

NB- Almost forgot; all these are FREE!!!

P.S.- Your link is for a SWF file. Simply download and drop in your browser for viewing. You don't need a special viewer for that one.
    Last edited by hubbabubba; November 13th, 2014 at 22:50.
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

P.P.S.- No, after all, it is a MP4 file embedded in a SWF, sorry...
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

Members who have read this thread: 0