Cleared to land

Thread: Cleared to land

Cleared to land

Ciao to all simmer, I have just landed in this new community and I am very pleasure to see that is owned and active.

My name is Riccardo, I'm 40 years old and live in Italy, near Venice (LIPZ). For over ten years I have discovered this wonderful world of the simulation starting with FS2004, then FSX and X-Plane (from Version 8 to 10) and now with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D.

I'm sure this forum will be an opportunity to share ideas and tips on this wonderful world.

Happy flying to all,
    Riccardo

Members +
    Hi Riccardo, & welcome to our community. I'm Robin from Cape Town, South Africa & also done my time with all the sims.
    At the moment, I have FS9 as well as a 1920-1940 version, as well as P3D. My favorites is the older prop aircraft & early jets. I just dont enjoy the tube liners.
    I enjoy the 'low & slow' navigation & flights.

Kind Regards, & have lots of fun with us,

Robin

Hello, Riccardo!

Welcome to SOH! You'll find lots of helpful, friendly folk here, and an awesome atmosphere to talk everything FlightSim!

My name's Alan, and I'm from Denver, Colorado, USA! I've been a Member here for a couple years, but have been Simming for much longer.

I also use FS9, and fly mostly Single Engine GA, with a couple of Twins here and there. I also like Biplanes from the Barnstorming era.

If you ever have any questions just fire away, and I'm sure someone will give you a hand.

Cíao!

Welcome to this very friendly community.

I live in Colorado, USA

I've been a member here for almost a year, but have been a flight simmer for many.

Don't hesitate to share your questions here, as I am sure someone will answer.

Make sure to search our extended forum for answers first, as it is an extended library on flight sim topics.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Members who have read this thread: 0