First off, my apologies for continued Noob threads getting FSX back up and running, but have a quick question. I have always used MyTrafficX through the various iterations and have always enjoyed the AI traffic they populate at all the airfields. I have always like flying out of the SEATAC area, particularly McChord (KTCM), though wish it were more faithfully reproduced, and MyTrafficX would populate the airfield with various military planes, C-130, C-17, A-10s and F-18s. It looked great, like a robust military airfield.

Now, since Orbx has released GA and commercial AI on their freeware site, I added those too. Now, I seem to see the GA and Commercial, but NO military, at all. Matter of fact, McChord has nothing on it, but nearby Gray Army Airfield has some B-52's and helicopters, so....not sure what's happening. I am going to un-install the Orbx freeware stuff to see if it clears it up, but if not, perhaps an un-install of MyTrafficX?

So, a few questions. First, anyone else flying a similar or close setup? If so, can you pan over to KTCM to check your AI on the field? Second, any advice from those more familiar with bgl files may be able to help even more, but if it's a complicated reply, please dumb it down a bit. I've had a long month TDY and my brain's a bit frazzled.

Thoughts on troubleshooting this? Thanks in advance.

Matt