paiken's Reverse Rockwell Route

Thread: paiken's Reverse Rockwell Route

Hybrid View

paiken's Reverse Rockwell Route

Getting a late start due to real world issues. Worked a full day yesterday at the Post Office, then off to celebrate a good friends 87th birthday. Things are back to "normal" around here today, so it's off we go.

Departing YMEN Essendon for YBCV Charleville in the Rockwell Aero Commander.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-10-26_8-51-26-574.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	13848
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Blast...damn...30 minutes into the flight and FSX decides to freeze up. Looks like I'll have to re-start. Not an auspicious beginning to a long race. Oddly enough, I was just reading about another 'cream screen' on another thread when my rig froze. That will teach me to tempt the fates. Back shortly with a re-start.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

OK...here we go again. Departing Essendon YMEN for Charleville YBCV. Hopefully I've sorted out the freezing issue (a recently added program), and am now shakily confident (yes it is an oxymoron) that I will make it to Charleville.

Online tracking here...http://fs-duenna.com/flights/ShowFli...gu3dfO8MYH3IKc
    Last edited by paiken; October 26th, 2014 at 10:32.

Down safely in Charleville. Uneventful flight, with a little bit of turbulence.
    Flight Time 03:04:31
    Routine Ground Time 00:00:00
    Special Ground Time 00:00:00
    Penalty Time 00:00:00

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FlightLog_13-04-51.JPG 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	13885FlightLog_13-04-51.TXT

Departing Charleville YBCV for Mt. Issa YBMA

Tracking here... http://fs-duenna.com/flights/ShowFli...WbUgAJRzE1xDh8

Down safely at Mt. Issa YBMA. A remarkably uneventful flight. Clear skies, little or no turbulence and the flattest, most featureless bit of flying I've done in ages.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LM2.jpg 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	13908Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LM3.jpg 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	13909

Flight Time 02:17:22
    Routine Ground Time 00:45:00
    Special Ground Time 00:00:00
    Penalty Time 00:00:00
    Average Ground Speed 220.5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FlightLog_16-28-17.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Members who have read this thread: 0