Alabeo C207 Skywagon released. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alabeo C207 Skywagon released.

Couldn't agree more - this 'plane is an absolute winner and with Dirk's superb repaints it can only hopefully broaden it's appeal.

In Case you want to have more ......... i reworked the interior a little bit ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails intb1.jpg   intb2.jpg   intb3.jpg   intg1.jpg   intg2.jpg   intg3.jpg  

Anyone done any ERA paints yet?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    In Case you want to have more ......... i reworked the interior a little bit ....
    Great work, Dirk - nice to see an alternative interior

Dirk - will you be uploading those fantastic looking repaints? They are beautiful! Very nice work!!!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Sieggie View Post
    Anyone done any ERA paints yet?

Dave
    You mean something like this ..... still needs a bit tweaking but it is as close as i can do it to the original
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 207_17.jpg   IMG_0737Large.jpg~original.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    Dirk - will you be uploading those fantastic looking repaints? They are beautiful! Very nice work!!!

Don
    Hi Don,

if you want to have them, send me a pm please - i send you the download-links then.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    You mean something like this ..... still needs a bit tweaking but it is as close as i can do it to the original
    Yes, just like that

Dave

Sometimes painting or better reworking textures can make you crazy - on the "Alaska-Paint" (N207TH), i tried several times to place the Alaska-Relief on the tail like it should be right - with no success. At the end i decided to let the right side inverted. This morning i had an idea to solve this issue and what should i say - it works.
    As you can see at the pictures below, everything is fine now (I hope for). Owners of this repaint can use the existing link again for the updated textures.
    Sorry for the circumstances - Life going its own way.........

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a_1.jpg   N207TH with new interior-textures.jpg   a_2.jpg  

Thank you Dirk, awesome job on the paints, thank you for your patience .

Bill

Beautiful work, Dirk!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Don

Dirk

Great job on the repaints of the 207.

Thanks a bunch.

Russ
    Many may fly and some are rewarded
    handsomely, but the wings of gold of a
    United States Naval Aviator mean more
    than flying. It is dearly bought, requires
    sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Thank you very much for your kind words gents - very much appreciated. I am glad you like my "reworked" textures. Alabeo did a good job on the paints and it was fun to use them as basic and modify them. The paintkit is a bit "tricky" and remember me at a puzzle (my grandchilds had a few that looks very similar ), so i decided to "rework" the original paints a bit. Hope you all have fun to use them, flying this "beauty old lady".

Happy flying to ya all

Dirk

Dirk,
    great work! Also nice reworked interior!
    I want all please :-)

I decided to try a real world paint for the C207. Unfortunately, none of the existing repaints provided by Alabeo was of any use so I had to do this one from scratch.

C-GMOK is a 1981 Cessna 207A that belongs to North-Wright Airways headquartered at Norman Wells in the Northwest Territories.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GMOK at Norman Wells.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	14695
    Mike Mann

Great work mmann ��

FYI gents - i am away from my home Office til Sunday next week.So i am unable to send out any links at the Moment.
    Sorry for the delay but i promise you to send out the links asap next weekend. Please drop me a pm - all will be answerd.

Thanks for your patience

Dirk

$30? I'll wait until A2A's Cessna 182 comes out and pay another $20.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mmann View Post
    I decided to try a real world paint for the C207. Unfortunately, none of the existing repaints provided by Alabeo was of any use so I had to do this one from scratch.

C-GMOK is a 1981 Cessna 207A that belongs to North-Wright Airways headquartered at Norman Wells in the Northwest Territories.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-GMOK at Norman Wells.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	14695
    Thank you 1000X.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    Thank you 1000X.
    I just also asked for these great looking liveries.

I must say, I am so glad Alabeo released this great 207. I couldn't disagree more with those who say it's just another Cessna. It is not even close to being the 206 or 208. I didn't just add another Cessna to the airplanes folder, I UNINSTALLED THE 206!!! I had the 206 BECAUSE there was no 207.

I fell in love with the 207 from watching Flying Wild Alaska. It is just unique. I love that panel, the dash just has a look to it, I love the passenger cabin and the rear windows, windows everywhere. For me the Carenado 206 doesn't even come close. It is a night and day difference. Not is quality as much as just the character, looks, familiarity and feel of the 207. It is stretched just the right amount, it's not a turbo prop like the 208 which I like. You see this very panel and dash board on Flying wild Alaska in pretty much every episode.

There was no other 207's for FSX, and now I have one and I couldn't be more thrilled with it. It's not just another Cessna to me, it is THE Cessna model I love most, by far.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Sadly Alabeo and Carenado have been dropped from my purchasing list. When their prices were around the $US20 - $US25 mark I would buy them immediately they were released. But now they are in the $US35 - $US40 range they at out of my range. With the exchange rate between the $US and $AU being so poor I end up paying at least 30% more and being on a fixed income (Pension) it is just no longer possible.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Blog Entries
    I know how you feel AussieMan the prices are getting ridiculous...granted the graphics are getting better. I did get a free copy of Xplane 11 good even after the beta is over for working with some of Austin's developers but my old 775 socket system just gets the crud beat out of it trying to run it LOL!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    Sadly Alabeo and Carenado have been dropped from my purchasing list. When their prices were around the $US20 - $US25 mark I would buy them immediately they were released. But now they are in the $US35 - $US40 range they at out of my range. With the exchange rate between the $US and $AU being so poor I end up paying at least 30% more and being on a fixed income (Pension) it is just no longer possible.
    Amen to that. My days of spending even $30 on a new plane is over. Don't get that much from ss. When I buy something new it's usually on sale. Did ok this Christmas. Thanks to all developers who lowered their prices so I could get some new stuff.

bob

Justflight is having a 40% off sale on Alabeo products. Just picked up the C207 Skywagon for $17. I am wondering if these Great repaints are still available?
    Rob Schreiber

Quote Originally Posted by RjSchreiber63 View Post
    Justflight is having a 40% off sale on Alabeo products. Just picked up the C207 Skywagon for $17. I am wondering if these Great repaints are still available?
    A quick search using "Alabeo" at Flightsim.com found nine repaints in two packages (page 4 of the results) but painted by Paul Mort. So even more are out there.

Save an extra 10% tomorrow at PC Aviator. If you can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    A quick search using "Alabeo" at Flightsim.com found nine repaints in two packages (page 4 of the results) but painted by Paul Mort. So even more are out there.

Save an extra 10% tomorrow at PC Aviator. If you can wait.

Thanks fsafranek!!! Awe man, the two by Paul Mort are for Xplane....
    Rob Schreiber

Members who have read this thread: 3