Verbal commands - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verbal commands

Quote Originally Posted by Peter SWE View Post
    I've been using "multi crew experience" for a couple of years. It has become essential to my flightsimming and i never fly without it.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/
    Thanks for sharing this tool and the link to it. As someone always looking for more immersion, this looks to fit the bill rather nicely.

I also want to see what Bjoern's come up with. I've never really thought much about voice commands, just macro switches linked to a joystick. You just have to love technology and what it can do for your entertainment. Thanks for putting your utility together Bjoern.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Game Commander 2 - had that years ago (FS98 ish) it worked after a fashion. Don't think it liked Scots/Canadian accent.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Charter Member 2015
    VoxATC did not work out for me. It made to many mistakes in giving victors. Turn right to 200 when I was at 220 is not correct. Any rate I'm back to square ONE.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Pepere View Post
    VoxATC did not work out for me. It made to many mistakes in giving victors. Turn right to 200 when I was at 220 is not correct. Any rate I'm back to square ONE.
    Check my script then. Not as flexible as VoxATC, but still better than nothing. And free.

Members who have read this thread: 1