Wellington Bomber?

Thread: Wellington Bomber?

Wellington Bomber?

I am looking for a good FS2004 Wellington Bomber, but have been unable to find one...Any suggestions? Thanks,

Steve
    US Army Medical Department
    Retired Lieutenant Colonel

Last edited by Tom Clayton; October 5th, 2014 at 15:58. Reason: Changed link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Steve

There are only 2 I can think of.. the old Alphasim model (which is freeware now) and the version by FCS (First Class Simulations) which is payware and comes in both FS9 and FSX flavours (for one price). The Alphasim model was probably FS8/2002 vintage and wouldn't rank as good or even fair in this day and age. I've not tried the FCS FS9 version but it's 'reasonable' in FSX. The textures are rather 'wooden' and it has it's faults but there are so few to choose from, you have to go with what you've got.

ATB
    DaveB

I have the FCS version and I like it a lot, it has a lot of immersion. It just feels right. Of course I have never been in a real one. People in the know will probably find a lot that is wrong but I enjoy it a lot. Will take some screenshots inside and out tomorrow.

Sascha

T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Quote Originally Posted by T Square View Post
    Even better, try Shessi's revamped version of Ted's (already very good) original.
    Andy

My apologies for forgetting Ted's version. Ted's hangar is always a good place to look for off the wall, rarely made models

ATB
    DaveB

Thanks!

Great stuff! Lots to try out...

Steve
    US Army Medical Department
    Retired Lieutenant Colonel

Members who have read this thread: 1