TDS Reveals Next Line of Aircraft: Boeing 727

Thread: TDS Reveals Next Line of Aircraft: Boeing 727

TDS Reveals Next Line of Aircraft: Boeing 727

TDS (Tenkuu Developers Studio) is working on a Freeware Boeing 727. As usual with TDS we can expect multiple variants (-100 & -200) and sim (FS9 & FSX), but no VC (that's ok, some nice FSX native VCs are available, payware and freeware).

Credit: Screen capture & master textures by Kyle Schurb. Model design by Hiroshi Igami. Flight dynamics by Nick Wilkinson.
    Source: TDS Forum & TDS Lounge FB group

Outstanding! My FAVORITE turbine tube!
    ...things will go as they will; and there's no use hurrying to meet them.

Kyle Schurb is working on the paintkit... TDS 727 WIP progressing good? Can't wait!

Credit: Screenshot, paintkit & master textures by Kyle Schurb. Model by Hiroshi Igami. FDE by Nick Wilkinson. Effects by David Biggar.

Hiroshi is still working on his TDS 727... Coming along fine... No release date yet... but it can't be that far away...

Screenshot by T. Brown

While you wait, check out these PDF books published by M. Hiroshi Igami himself, about the art of 3D modeling. Price is only $2.72 USD, or 2.40 Euros. English version available. C'mon! The guy is an outstanding and prolific model builder! He deserves a bit of support!

Looks like things are moving faster now tor the TDS 727, can't wait!

TDS727 Facebook group online: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tds727/

She'll look gorgeous with CS727 VC...

With the amount of paints she's going to get, I'll need to install her side-by-side with Tom's model. :/

At least the cockpit is going to be the same.

TDS released the Boeing 727-200 and 200F for FSX/P3D.

Available at flightsim.

Also a number of nice paints released today at flightsim.

Would be really helpful if someone with the knowledge could post a clear and concise 'how to' on merging a VC with this new release. Like all TDS base packages it only comes with a 2d panel.

I've attempted to do this with Thomas Ruth's 727 VC but failed miserably despite a number of guides (some of which conflict with each other) I've encountered.

I also own the Justflight L1011 that has a decent VC and wonder if it's possible to merge that one also.

Wonderful model - as Hiroshi only does. Goes very nicely with the Captain Sim VC merged.

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

If you have never done it before it's not easy to explain in a post but here is a guide - merging the default 737 vc + interior model with a POSKY 737 model. What you will need is the new eyepoint entry which took me many dozens of trials and errors . . It may take you a bit of doing but the result is worth it. Great advantage of FSX.

[Views]
    eyepoint = 46.829, -1.66, 2.451 //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference da

http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums...n-addon-plane/
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 3