FSX Aircraft Wish List - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSX Aircraft Wish List

Bjoern,

Thanks so much for the heads up about the 808! always liked this plane. I have quite a few hours in Mario's P-149.

You're welcome.
    I don't fly it, but from the previews, it very much seems to be as good as any payware could do.

Great. Thanks
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

TuFun ... big DITTO in the C-46 Commando ... and it needs to be done with both 3 and 4 blade props and with 1940s and modern instrument panel. I'm currently flying all the lost transport aircraft missions in Chick Marrs Quinn's THE ALUMINIUM TRAIL in FSX Acceleration with REX + Active Sky Next. My roster consists of B-24s, B-25s, C-46s, C-47s, C-53s, C-54s, C-87s, C-109s. To date, I'm just 8-1/2 hours shy of 500 hours over the Rock Pile and up to 09-September-1944.

(My list is in no way meant to show disrespect to some of the brilliant freeware that's been released over the years)

DHC-2 Beaver
    DHC-3 Otter / DHC-3-T Turbo-Otter
    DHC-4 Caribou
    DHC-5 Buffalo
    Dash 7

All created to modern, top-tier (MV, A2A) standards.

Starting to see a theme there...

Lockheed L-188 Electra, created to again, top-tier standards.

Also:

Rutan Quickie
    Rutan Defiant
    Rutan Boomerang (even though there was just one...)

Of course it'd be nice to have the entire stable of Century series jets, all TacPak'd and made to MV graphical standards.

While I'm at it, could i please just have a winning lottery ticket or two?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRFR View Post
    DHC-2 Beaver
    Dash 7
    Rutan Quickie
    Hmmm....I believe the above are already available in either payware or freeware models for FSX.
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Tako_Kichi View Post
    Hmmm....I believe the above are already available in either payware or freeware models for FSX.
    As is the Caribou. I have them all. I quite enjoy the freeware Quickie that's available, and have spent quite a bit of time in Milton's Dash 7.

No disresepct to the authors of such fine freeware, but I mean up-to-date, tons of eye candy and decently replicated systems (well, okay, just a bit of eye candy for the quickie, it's pretty small), top-tier aka MV or A2A versions. I'd even settle for Dino-level freeware for the Caribou, since I own the Virtavia version and it's a bit, er, long in the tooth.

I read 'Wish List' in the title, this is mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Anything Accusimed... An updated Realair SF 260, payware quality Alpha 160 (Robin 2160), PAC 750 XSTOL
    ....and a Yak 3.

Considering how popular flight simming is in Japan, I've always wondered why there are so few prewar IJN aircraft types available in any version of FS. Some carrier types like the Yokosuka B4Y1, Aichi D1A2, and a couple others from the 1930's would be nice additions. Even CFS2, which has renditions of just about every IJN and IJA aircraft serving after December 1941, comes up short for the prewar period.

My modest list would be

Accurate early model F4U birdcage Corsair
    Accurate later model F4U Corsairs (Accusim would be a dream...)

Ju 88
    He 111
    Do 17

C-46 Commando
    C-119 cargo and gun ship (didn't a commercial dev announce one 4 years ago or so??)
    C-123k

The rest is being worked on and are a sure buy as far as I'm concerned:

B-25 Vertigo
    P-39 Warbirdsim
    SB2C Helldiver Razbam
    Me 110 Classics Hangar

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by cortomalteseit View Post
    - MB-339 (but probably Dino will make my dreams come true...)
    - G-91
    - F-117
    - AMX
    - Rafale
    - G-222
    I've heard through the "internets" that someone is working on an F/A-18F. I know VRS has said they have had one in the pipeline and I don't know if that's the one being referenced, but it is OTW. Also, Metal2Mesh is working on a MiG-29 for FSX. They have to finish their awesome Mirage 2000 first, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    I've heard through the "internets" that someone is working on an F/A-18F. I know VRS has said they have had one in the pipeline and I don't know if that's the one being referenced, but it is OTW. Also, Metal2Mesh is working on a MiG-29 for FSX. They have to finish their awesome Mirage 2000 first, though.
    Yep, VRS is on the early stages of theirs I believe. It's been much anticipated by me! Will be incredible as we already know.

A M2M MiG-29??? YES PLEASE

Some good suggestions so far!

Personally, I'd like to see the following, payware, or freeware :-

(Below are already under development, and hopefully these will be released in the near future)!

Razbam Tempest V (development updates seem to have gone very quiet)
    Vertigo B-25C/D (Still with programmer?)
    Vertigo Mosquito FB.VI (Ditto?)
    A2A MKV (Seems to have been put firmly on the backburner)
    Warbirdsim P-39Q Airacobra (Actively under development it would seem)

After that, in no particular order: -

Mid to late P-40 models (Maybe the E, F, K, & M - hopefully FR will do the honours)
    FSX Native BF109F & G series (FR hopefully)
    Hispano HA-1112 Buchon (Another one for FR perhaps!)
    Some later P-47D models (Bubbletop versions)
    Bell P-63 (from Warbirdsim maybe?)
    F4U-1/1A/FG1D, & maybe the later models as well (I still get a lot of enjoyment out of the A2A Aircraft Factory model)
    Yak-3/9
    Westland Whirlwind
    Some later model Spitfires, would love a MK.XII, and then a IX/XVI & XIV with the cutback rear fuselage for a change (Maybe RealAir will oblige if they decide to update their existing models)
    A decent Seafire, maybe a XV or XVII, but then I wouldn't say no to an later or earlier model either!
    A new Hawker Hurricane package

Bound to be a few more, but that's more than enough for now!

Cheers

Paul

Welp. if its Christmas wish list time...

I would love a truly outstanding FSX native F-100D done by milviz or somebody of that calibre, whether payware or freeware. Somebody like Dino or one of the Jedi masters.

An RA-5C would be high on my list as well. Much underloved I think.

Edit: Lemme change my priority. TOP of the list is a Panavia Tornado GR-3 complete with top stuff terrain following radar. God, I miss Tornado (the sim).

Cessna 421c. There was one back years ago. I would love one from real air or a2a. I know not likely but that would be my wish; maybe from Lionheart?

Sorry I'm late to the party! Anyways....
    MiG 1.44 MFI- really cool airplane
    A FSX Native Piper Aerostar by A2A, Realair, or Milviz. (I know you're on here somewhere Milviz....)
    A more modern Cessna 340
    and c'mon A2A, do an Accusim Connie..... c'mon.....

LOENING C2H "AIR YACHT" ... it's big, it's not pretty, it was a workhorse in the 30s ... and you can see where Grumman got the bottom half of their famous "Duck".

SOMEBODY ... PLEASE BUILD THIS! You can't fly in 1930's China for CNAC without one of these!!!!

P6e Hawk - the most important early Curtiss aircraft and a Golden Age jewel
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

F7F Tigercat
    B-26K Counter-Invader
    A good Mossie NF.Mk.24
    Fairey Battle

I'll second the de Havilland Dash 7 (mine is long in the tooth) and add the A-20 Havoc
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Milton, you ever thought about doing a Lake renegade?

Jodel D.150 Mascaret
    Curtiss C-46
    Aero Commander 500

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJZ View Post
    Milton, you ever thought about doing a Lake renegade?
    I have looked at it and like it, but this thread is for native FSX aircraft of the highest standard. I only do FS9; sorry. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

FSX modern B-52. 60 years of history. So many possibilities. Would HAVE to come with tacpack.

Douglas B-18 Bolo..

-- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Members who have read this thread: 5