Matt's Repaints - Page 18
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Matt's Repaints

Great repaints, Matt.

Many of these I already have. Are these updates or re-releases?

You sure are keeping Avsim busy.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Great repaints, Matt.

Many of these I already have. Are these updates or re-releases?

You sure are keeping Avsim busy.
    ta

some new ones here and there but mainly uploading to avsim in the event OZx is not restored

A quite few weeks from me, Ive had a few huge major events in the past few weeks and been away with work and this past week been about 3800km away from home

nice ones!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Are these liveries being uploaded to avsim, the most recent files I see look like they are from November 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    Are these liveries being uploaded to avsim, the most recent files I see look like they are from November 2018?
    Yep but slowly

Theres 871 fsx/p3d paints to be exact and where at ozx, there is a significant back log of uploading to another server where there are a many hurdles to re configure naming and content to meet the server rules

The admin at flightsim.com started transfering files to their server but got cut off when ozx went down so there a about a hundred or so there

Im lucky enough to have about 30mins a week were i can spend on a pc either painting or googling crap so its going to be a slow process getting all the files back up.

The newer files will be uploaded as i do them, the others will be when i can

Okey dokes, thank you for everything you have given to the community!

113 Paints have been uploaded to avsim the the past few days including 30 odd today, about another 700 odd to go

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=matthew+levi&CatID=root&Go=S earch

older ones can be found at

https://library.avsim.net/search.php...root&Go=Search

Great repaints on them Matt. Are these different logos on each aircraft's rear fuselage representing sponsors for them? I know that BHP is one of the mining companies and Elders is an agricultural firm.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mrogers View Post
    Great repaints on them Matt. Are these different logos on each aircraft's rear fuselage representing sponsors for them? I know that BHP is one of the mining companies and Elders is an agricultural firm.
    Correct theyre major sponsors to the Service, they tend to be for aircraft that operate in the regions they have interests or developments in like remote mine sites.

The RFDS primarily lives of donations with Prince Charles as one of the chairman of the committee

Elders here in AU is a major real estate company and for this instance the real estate company sponsored the frame.

Well I wish you would paint that Tasmania livery on Rob's new freeware Shorts plane.

Smilling

GREAT REPAINT and that will go well with Orbx's FREEWARE Tasmania scenery!!

Regards,

Aharon

first look and first repaint as some have requested for the Carenado ATR 72

Another snappy Carenado paint depicting Royal Flying Doctors Service

a snappy repaint for the Carenado ATR 45 wearing the new SkyTrans livery normally worn by a Dash8-200

Members who have read this thread: 13