Matt's Repaints - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021

Thread: Matt's Repaints

Matt, I love your work but am a little confused (as usual).

Dino's A-4 series is just entering beta and for P3D only. I haven't seen any intent to migrate it to FSX.

Do you know something different??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Matt, I love your work but am a little confused (as usual).

Dino's A-4 series is just entering beta and for P3D only. I haven't seen any intent to migrate it to FSX.

Do you know something different??
    Yes its been confirned for FSX, he will convert it after he releases for p3d

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Yes its been confirned for FSX, he will convert it after he releases for p3d
    Excellent. Thanks for that.
    -- WH

They are nice paints, but they will only work on P3D
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    They are nice paints, but they will only work on P3D
    Im not sure if you know how pbr works but they will work in fsx fine when dino converts it to fsx

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Im not sure if you know how pbr works but they will work in fsx fine when dino converts it to fsx
    You mean IF he converts it to FSX.

His latest post on FB:

At the moment it is just P3Dv4... I will make some trials to export it to FSX in the next few weeks.
    His prior comments indicated he was reluctant to put in any effort to convert the A-4 series to FSX due to the poor sales of the TA-4J.

Come on folks, buy his TA-4J...
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    You mean IF he converts it to FSX.

His latest post on FB:

His prior comments indicated he was reluctant to put in any effort to convert the A-4 series to FSX due to the poor sales of the TA-4J.

Come on folks, buy his TA-4J...
    Yep, i only saw that, i dont speak to dino on a regular basis, early on in the piece he indicated there was plans, however due to poor sales, for the TA, hes weighed up his options for fsx

I saw your bleat on dinos facebook page Zsolt about the paints

I will continue to post my paints here regardless as people change sims when they feel, and if dino doesnt release it for fsx because its a too much of a out of pocket expense for him, theyre available to anyone who decides on the switch or if down the track Dino chnages his mind theyre availabe.

Really 1st world problems...

Theyre there for anyone who wants them.

And when it comes down to it 'repaints' are free, gratis, and cost nothing!
    In a way Dino's relatively slow sales might be related to his choice of reseller and the niche market.
    It's a 'maybe' purchase on my part but that's mainly due to the crap exchange rate for the Pacific Peso.
    Purely an observation on my part.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Yep our dollar sucks, even our street hookers are rejcting it insisting the Euro or USD.

Theres so many new or upcoming releases and sales that are going to have to wait. Me personally i rejected Dinos offer for a free version in leiu and did the paints for free. Now i have to wait a few more weeks until after the family holiday to purchase it.

I'll see what I can do for the FSX version... technically, the export is not too difficult (and easier than the TA-4, as there is not backseat geometry to clean)... but there is a lot of work related to a product release, including, for one, file updates and mainteinance.The sales for the TA-4 project have been very low... the P3D version sold about 50% of what I expected, and the FSX version sold just 66 copies (of which 10 were free copies for friends/press/etc.)... so, a lot of work for a very small group of people. The whole FSX TA-4 project profit was about 500 euros so far... so, frankly, if it did not disrupt the sales of the P3D version, in hindsight it would have been better to release it as freeware... at least many more people could have enjoyed it.The only thing I can promise for A-4 single seat FSX is to try exporting it during my Christmas vacations...and see if how long it would take to do it.

Sounds good!

Thank you!
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

I'm all in favor of supporting and encouraging Dino to do one last product for FSX, specifically the A-4 series.
    -- WH

Members who have read this thread: 13