Matt's Repaints - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Matt's Repaints

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Hi Matt. Thanks for the Anson repaints. I forgot how enjoyable this aircraft is to fly.

One issue you may want to look at. The tail wheels are all painted and lack texture.
    yep, i know what happened, I will fix that today

the four files have been fixed and updated

Got 'em. Much better. Thanks.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

the program that I use for formation shots wont allow me to use the external addons folder so I could get the shot I wanted so I had to break it into 2 separate ones

not quite there, in the process of the alpha channel to separate fabric from metal

One for the Austrian Alps

https://www.eaa.org/en/eaa-museum/mu...4-na-50---n840

Hi jeansy

You may be interested in the site above for a repaint of the CAC Boomerang, its a P-64, but it's a real beauty !

And please keep up the good work
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Quote Originally Posted by T Square View Post

Hi jeansy

You may be interested in the site above for a repaint of the CAC Boomerang, its a P-64, but it's a real beauty !

If you'd like detail shots of the P-64 just let me know what you want and I can shoot on over to the museum and take some. It would be cool to have a texture of Paul's P-64! They just let this out of the hangar last year during EAA and it got a few hours on it. I hope they'll do the same with the XP-51 when the XP-82 is finished and comes to the show. Two North American prototypes in the air together!

Quote Originally Posted by T Square View Post

Hi jeansy

I can but not in the next few weeks as im havini can but not in the next few weeks as im having a shoukder recon on monday(15th)

these are pretty basic as i was discharged from hospital today after shoulder recon, im full of painkillers, so concentration is hard work for me, as i was falling asleep and the screen is blurry

Matt. they looking very promising ! Great work ! Maybe you consider to do a few hungarian "Workhorses" ?

All the Best

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Matt. they looking very promising ! Great work ! Maybe you consider to do a few hungarian "Workhorses" ?

Dirk
    thanks, they're basic as i off my face on painkillers from Monday's shoulder recon, it hard enough squinting and have 5-10mim naps in the chair during the painting

Im getting there, i download a heap of images and slowly going through the list

anyway the last one for the night

Matt, you did an awesome job on that paints - i hope you recover well from your shoulder-recon. Take care, we will and can wait for your fantastic repaints. You are truly an artist!

All my best wishes for your health

Dirk

all 14 Aerosoft An-2 paints have been uploaded via the link in my sig

Matt the ICRC paint is outstanding,thank you.

Indeed thank you for all your work.

Regards Chris

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Matt the ICRC paint is outstanding,thank you.

Indeed thank you for all your work.

Regards Chris
    cheers, i did that one for when you are flying around in a ****hole 3rd world of a country

Thank you very much

Matt-

Many thanks for the Annuschka work... she's got a huge piece of my heart. Hoping for a speedy recovery mate!

Best- C

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Thanks for these great AN-2 paints Matt. I purchased this aircraft a couple of days ago but it will be at least a week before I do any flying as this requires more studying of the manuals as the VC appears more complicated than a normal single engine aircraft.

Little wonder my bank account is shrinking this fortnight. You and Jankees convinced me to get the PMDG DC-6 with both of your great paints then the AN-2 with your paints and now you have me teetering on buying the IRIS CT-4.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Iraq is giving me grief but nearly done

Iraq prior to 1991

Members who have read this thread: 14