Matt's Repaints - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Repaints

The paints are looking sharp as always Matt! Do you know if any U-28A AFSOC paints have been made for the PC-12? Remember seeing them on night runs down in the sandbox.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    The paints are looking sharp as always Matt! Do you know if any U-28A AFSOC paints have been made for the PC-12? Remember seeing them on night runs down in the sandbox.
    cheers, only for the flight 1 pc12, its a scheme I could see myself using, So i might knock one up if you dont have plans

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    I just noticed the Japanese txt is missing from the wings

Anway I will fix that , as I have to still upload the several other c46 paints prior

I have no plans for U-28 paint, but I would welcome one very much :-)

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Ive uploaded the following (refer to the gif image, it cycles every second)

At http://aussiex.org/forum/

Matt,

That kind of change the look of the normally peacefully PC-12 into a more sinister aircraft! Thanks for doing the scheme!
    Maybe we'll have to look into how the pilot figures looks with flight suit textures :-)

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Im thinking about changing the tint to uniform blue and add some wings and ribbons

changing to a green flight suit, (merely guessing without even looking at the files) more likely will be a nightmare

A snappy repaint of 1 of a small hand few that where used during the atomic bomb testing in central Aus

the following 8 paints have been uploaded

the following have been uploaded to the link in my sig

the following have been uploaded to the link in my sig

for Lenny, I cant blank out the windows, but anyway

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    for Lenny, I cant blank out the windows, but anyway
    I love the different look for the PC-12. I have the F1, though not installed on my computer. But, the Carenado I do have installed. Any plans for that guy? It's, for some strange reason (mainly function over form I believe), one of my favorite planes. Definitely my favorite GA aircraft if I am flying in FSEconomy. I have two there.

Have you ever seen the "special" PC-12 with the black paint with stars on it? Pretty interesting. I'll have to search for a pic of it.

Members who have read this thread: 10