Matt's Repaints - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Repaints

I do hate carenado at times, a few hours to do lines, at least 1hr to do one side of the tail. im guessing at least 3 hrs remaining. Its a basic scheme but you can get an idea why people say no to paint requests at times for certain models

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    I like this texture, but so far I don't see it at OZx. Will you upload it in the future.

Thanks for all your "productions".

Cheers,

Gérard

I do hate carenado at times, a few hours to do lines, at least 1hr to do one side of the tail. im guessing at least 3 hrs remaining. Its a basic scheme but you can get an idea why people say no to paint requests at times for certain models

uploaded> http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...iation-vh-hma/

Gérard

Im just wrapping a small number of things that I missed, it should be up in the next day or 2

but thank you for your kind works

Thank you very much - beautifull paint !

Gérard

work in porgress

Nice work Jeansy. I did that repaint on the CH47 and ran into an issue with their mapping on the right main exit door. Have you noticed the same issue? Its mapped to the left side textures so my silver line is incomplete.

Prepar3D 2017-08-18 09-20-34-979 by Jeremy, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by tankerguy72 View Post
    Nice work Jeansy. I did that repaint on the CH47 and ran into an issue with their mapping on the right main exit door. Have you noticed the same issue? Its mapped to the left side textures so my silver line is incomplete.

Prepar3D 2017-08-18 09-20-34-979 by Jeremy, on Flickr
    The door has about a 7 degree cant mt tip is copy the from the fugues and rotate and then paste it on

If you have done this much i will cease

No no continue on yours... You do great work! I just got stumped on the door texture

SOH-CM-2023
    Might one of you guys try the Billings CH-47's?

My Buddy Mike Strasser (Chickenwing Online Comics) Flies one. I assume that is the Virtavia Chinook? I only have the Area 51 MH-47. I don't think Mike needs door gunners and a refueling probe...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image27-74.jpg  
    You can't take the sky from me...

I will do one of those instead, I dont like doing the same paint as others out of respect of the time people have put in

this other scheme will give another Fire fighting scheme for someone who has asked

Jeansy the RAN C-47 paint looks great as does the fictional DC-6 for the RAAF (complete with bogus A serial). Nice clean up on the C-46 as well. I will download when available over at OZX. Like your work always a must have to my many and various aircraft but more importantly things from the land of OZ. Not sure how you manage the output I am in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Jeansy the RAN C-47 paint looks great as does the fictional DC-6 for the RAAF (complete with bogus A serial). Nice clean up on the C-46 as well. I will download when available over at OZX. Like your work always a must have to my many and various aircraft but more importantly things from the land of OZ. Not sure how you manage the output I am in awe.
    Cheers, I only do this to switch off from the real world, juggling a heavy admin job, 7mth old kid, nagging wife, shoulder injuries and the lack of ability to do some of my main passions due to medical restraints and my OCD , its a good way to zone out even though its only for several hrs a week

If I can knock over 1 day day i would be happy

i may have several paints a week I start I only end up completing half of those

I want to re do most of the c46 schemes as I find them very basic and cartoonist, once i have them I will upload them as a package as for the other ones, its a as time permits or motivated to upload

I want to re do most of the c46 schemes as I find them very basic and cartoonist, once i have them I will upload them as a package as for the other ones, its a as time permits or motivated to upload
    Thank you to undertake this paint rework. Looks very promising.
    It will greatly improve a plane which should become a "must have."

Gérard

Royal Flying Doctor Service, now that one is very smooth!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

for the NW Shelf flyers (Broome)

Members who have read this thread: 13