Matt's Repaints - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Repaints

Quote Originally Posted by F-4F View Post
    This looks very nice jeansy
    I'll wait for a update, they talked about a while ago, before I'll do painting on this one again.
    Like you, me and the others who have been waiting well over 2 yrs for the fixes, all i can say dont hold your breath

Splendid repaints - those Cessnas and especialy the metallic first job and the 3rd look so real it is unbelievable!

a bit of a fictional

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    a bit of a fictional

Wow Jeansy! You never cease to amaze with your great paints. I really wasn't even considering the Phenom 100, but looking at this one makes me re-consider. Thank you always for sharing and ensuring high accuracy with your content.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Wow Jeansy! You never cease to amaze with your great paints. I really wasn't even considering the Phenom 100, but looking at this one makes me re-consider. Thank you always for sharing and ensuring high accuracy with your content.
    cheers, im trying to get a few things knocked over before the 2nd major deployment preps begin next week

while i was at it i did some uniforms

cheers, im trying to get a few things knocked over before the 2nd major deployment preps begin next week

while i was at it i did some uniforms

LOL! Outstanding, though they look a bit "heavily shadowed" for Air Force types in that nice of a plane. I'm sure it's just the light. Great nonetheless.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Australian air force, no worries, mate!

looking good Matt!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Like you, me and the others who have been waiting well over 2 yrs for the fixes, all i can say dont hold your breath
    https://www.facebook.com/irissimulat...372416/?type=1

Battlefield Airlifter Version 1.0 incoming!

We're hard at work putting some final touches to Version 1.0 of the IRIS Airforce Series - Battlefield Airlifter product.

This product is a direct result of the Tactical Airlifter MLU project to improve upon the existing Tactical Airlifter product and is FREE to ALL existing purchasers of the IRIS - Airforce Series - Tactical Airlifter or IRIS Pro S...eries - C27J Spartan products.

The adjustments to this product are significant and come at no additional cost.

Some of the more obvious changes in this version are as follows;

Improved Flight Dynamics to provide more agile handling and improve upon the existing short field landing and take-off characteristics.

A complete rework of the on-board displays to improve their clarity and function.

Addition of an FMS unit which gives the capability to manage the aircraft's customised systems and monitor preset FSX/P3D flight plans.

The ability to manage aircraft configurations 'on the fly', adding and configuring various individual components such as AEW items and MC-27J style items.

Volumetric Propellers

There are more changes, but these ones are at the top of my head..
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Maybe, but past history from iris shows it's talk most of the time

I recall about >12mths ago when I was refused a refund that it was going to be a month away

We heard stuff like this every few months the only thing that changes was it was going to cost for the upgrade and now it's free

I wouldn't be surprised like most of the other iris model that it gets pulled from sale because they have a falling out with its original creator like the f16,f15, soon to be pc21 and twister

another snappy 2, again nothing hard just a re rego

Blog Entries
    Out standing work Matt.
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Afghan C27 which I started a while back

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...rmy-air-force/

ironically are now getting scrapped for 6 cents per pound

Icon14

Excellent paints, Matt!

And I especially like the registration number of this one here

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Afghan C27 which I started a while back

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...rmy-air-force/

ironically are now getting scrapped for 6 cents per pound
    nice paint, grabbling this one. (yes heard about the info about our air force sheesh)

thanks

thats the last paint for a while

Great looking paints, when you did get back I'd have a request for the US Army paint on the -27J.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Great looking paints, when you did get back I'd have a request for the US Army paint on the -27J.
    I'm out today for 3wks then back for 2 the out for 8mths

I hope your not in a rush, sorry
    Last edited by jeansy; October 12th, 2014 at 13:26.

No issues, 4.5-5 months left on this year long vacay myself...so I can wait. I might even be able to get very close detailed pics pending my next unit.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

a few of the latest batch

Part 1 of 4

Outstanding work there Jeansy.

Members who have read this thread: 14