IRIS Pilatus PC-21 75th Anniversary released - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: IRIS Pilatus PC-21 75th Anniversary released

Looks amazing man. Very sharp indeed

Quote Originally Posted by ferondoe View Post
    Here I started the painting kit of the Iris - 75th Anniversary Professional Training Series PC-21
    Some beta images.

I've put my QinetiQ repaint on flightsim.com:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148217...7668645710419/

Sorry herorok, I only have a chopped up version of the kit for pdn, not really fit for general consumption. The actual repaint kit (if you can find it!) is about 1 GB.

I can put this in the local library if anyone is interested.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by andy277uk View Post
    I've put my QinetiQ repaint on flightsim.com:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148217...7668645710419/

Sorry herorok, I only have a chopped up version of the kit for pdn, not really fit for general consumption. The actual repaint kit (if you can find it!) is about 1 GB.

I can put this in the local library if anyone is interested.

Andy
    Thank you very much Andy !
    Superb digital artwork.

Vaporz

PC-21 US Marine repaint

I saw a repaint of the PC-21 in US Marine color. Wonder if anyone knows where I could get it.

Thanks
    Bill

Wltaylor, the Marine PC-21 was included with v2, not with the actual available version, 75th anniversary.

Does anyone knows where I can find the paintkit of this second version ? I still have the first one, but can't find the new one. Thanks.

Nearing completion:

Screenie by Andy Williams, on Flickr

It's far from perfect, the mapping along the under fuselage means it's near impossible to get two straight lines, but it's the best I can do. If there is any interest I'll upload it when I am done.

Hi Andy
    I would love a copy, please.

Regards Paul Day.

Nearing completion:

Screenie by Andy Williams, on Flickr

It's far from perfect, the mapping along the under fuselage means it's near impossible to get two straight lines, but it's the best I can do. If there is any interest I'll upload it when I am done.
    Beautiful! Though not in my hangar anymore, that is a fantastic job and makes me think about reinstalling her again.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Ok, I'll upload it once it's done

Just got to get the alpha's right....

Is done. In the library.

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Beautiful! Though not in my hangar anymore, that is a fantastic job and makes me think about reinstalling her again.
    One of my favorites in P3Dv4. (I have about 10 favs, but almost always go back to PC-21 every 5 flights.) If there are any big issues, I have not noticed. The one issue that does concern me some is the "wheel chocks" that appear when parking brake applied, but not a "safety of flight" matter. Install it, you'll like it!
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Paintkit is in directory (simulator)\IRIS\Pro Training Series\PC-21Currently working on QinetiQ's G-ETPA:
    Did this one ever get released?Also Zsolt, your paints look fantastic, will they ever get released too?RegardsDale

Dale,

Andy has kindly allowed me to add the QinetiQ and Qatar paints into the forthcoming update. minus the trademarks of course.

Quote Originally Posted by DLB View Post
    Dale,

Andy has kindly allowed me to add the QinetiQ and Qatar paints into the forthcoming update. minus the trademarks of course.
    Update of what?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Members who have read this thread: 5