IRIS Pilatus PC-21 75th Anniversary released - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IRIS Pilatus PC-21 75th Anniversary released

Ohhh that Orlik scheme is very nice, is it available for download?

Since this thread is about the latest version of the PC-21, has anybody had any issues with setting the ADF?

Whenever I go to change it, it doesn't take my entry. This occurs with both the upfront and the side panels.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or its my install or something else.

Can someone check their install and let me know one way or another?

Thanks..
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Nice. What country is that, Zsolt? Looks familiar but can't place it.

Nevermind. Found it. Netherlands.
    You're right, but if you know of RAF and USAF does not use this type
    but even to be .... "what if"

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    I love this pic. Can I get the Tacoma in four doors and gray? Maybe with my license plate number on it?

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Great paints Zsolt, but the Dutch is (obviously) my favourite!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Since this thread is about the latest version of the PC-21, has anybody had any issues with setting the ADF?

Whenever I go to change it, it doesn't take my entry. This occurs with both the upfront and the side panels.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or its my install or something else.

Can someone check their install and let me know one way or another?

Thanks..
    Thought I would BUMP this question up since I'm not having much luck getting an answer or fixing the problem.

Bottom line is that if you have the IRIS PC-21 Anniversary Edition, can you change the ADF??

I'm trying to determine if I have a bad install or something else going on or maybe its the model itself.

Thanks in advance..
    -- WH

Thought I would BUMP this question up since I'm not having much luck getting an answer or fixing the problem.

Bottom line is that if you have the IRIS PC-21 Anniversary Edition, can you change the ADF??

I'm trying to determine if I have a bad install or something else going on or maybe its the model itself.

Thanks in advance..
    Warhorse,

Page 72 of the Flight manual covers the instructions on how to input the ADF frequency. What simulation are you running it in?

Ah, found a bug.. If you replace the following in the aircraft.cfg file [Radios] section from

Adf.1 = 1, 1

TO

Adf.1 = 1, 0

That removes the standby ADF frequency.

That'll allow you to alter the ADF as normal as far as I know. We're planning on some updates to the PC-21 after the A-10 is done, so we'll include this fix as part of the new build then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, I am following the manual.

After startup the ADF reads 284.0. So, according to the manual, I press LSK3 until I get MOD and the flashing asterisk and it should change after I enter 02810 (or any other combination for that matter). But it does not change.

My install is for FSX under Win8.1

I even tried adding a popup panel. But the same effect - it would not let me change any of the numeric values for the ADF. Strange.
    -- WH

Warhorse,

The standby fix above should fix up the issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Warhorse,

The standby fix above should fix up the issue.
    Yes, it did.

I had seen that setting in the aircraft.cfg and had actually tried that change, but I think I was not entering the number correctly at the time so it didn't take. Precision counts.

Owe you one, David.
    -- WH

Hi Zsolt, would this superb scheme possibly be available at any point?

Regards Allen

I may be missing something but is there a paint kit for this version, I can't seem to find it?

regards

Quote Originally Posted by assassinezzio View Post
    Hi Zsolt, would this superb scheme possibly be available at any point?

Regards Allen
    Hello,
    Where can I find the PC-21's Paint kit ?
    Regards
    Marty

Here I started the painting kit of the Iris - 75th Anniversary Professional Training Series PC-21
    Some beta images.

Excellent work ferondoe

Regards

Pat
    DCS 2.5 - P3D V3&V4 - XPlane11 - Il BoX - Il46 Sturmovik - Windows 10 64 bit, Intel core i7-4720HQ, CPU 2.6 GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 980M.

Where can I find the PC-21's Paint kit ?

hello~Where can I find the PC-21's Paint kit ?

Paintkit is in directory (simulator)\IRIS\Pro Training Series\PC-21

Currently working on QinetiQ's G-ETPA:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ETPA.jpg  

The kit is different. help me

Please share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ds.jpg  

There were 2 major versions of the Iris PC-21 (and a few minor versions of each one of the major versions).

The earlier 1st version was on the market for about a year. Then it was replaced by a 2nd different version.

Not sure how you could tell them apart if you only have one of the versions. But, if you back to the store where you bought it and re-download, you will probably get the second version.

By the way Zsoltquack, here is the future PC-21 color scheme of the Royal Australian Air Force National Demo Team ''The Roulettes''.

Best regards

Vaporz

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture d’écran (178).jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 3