That Zipper looks awesome!
    Well done...really well done!
    Godspeed, Bernd
    NATO E-3A Squadron 1, 1993 - 2000

"Runway left behind and altitude above are useless..." Al "Tex" Johnston
    Remember YUKLA 27
    Remember ESSO 77

Great shots indeed!

The SSW F-104 add-on is on my HD somewhere but never ever worked on my FSX (initialization failure or FSX failure)... Pity.
    This is the only add-on I have never been able to get working. (among hundreds of payware).

Zolt...that is a fabulous paint.

Cleartheprop.... I had some problems with that initially but I did some research on the Net and found some suggestions that helped me find a work round, that worked for me... give this a try...

Load the default aircraft at the airport you want to fly F104 at. Press X (or whatever you have automatic shutdown set to) to set cold and dark. I then saved this flight and called it something like default_cold_dark. Whenever I want to fly the SSW Zipper or F84F I load this flight, go to the aircraft menu at the top and load the model I want and then it initializes fine every time. It is a superb model and a nice challenge to fly. I hope you can get it working.

Matt

Nice paints as usual Zsolt! Still hoping to see a Vikings team paint at some point in the future.

Do you upload these anywhere or have your own file site?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    Zolt...that is a fabulous paint.

Cleartheprop.... I had some problems with that initially but I did some research on the Net and found some suggestions that helped me find a work round, that worked for me... give this a try...

Load the default aircraft at the airport you want to fly F104 at. Press X (or whatever you have automatic shutdown set to) to set cold and dark. I then saved this flight and called it something like default_cold_dark. Whenever I want to fly the SSW Zipper or F84F I load this flight, go to the aircraft menu at the top and load the model I want and then it initializes fine every time. It is a superb model and a nice challenge to fly. I hope you can get it working.

Matt
    Hi Matt, Thank you for the advice. I tried to start from a cold and dark situation but it just does not work. I modified the *.ini file to skip the initialization sequence but with no effect. My FSX just shuts down without notice nor warning message.
    It's a pity because I wanted to use this add-on to shoot a video showing a F-104 flying in formation with a gliding North American X-15. Anyways..
    Thank you for your help anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Peg o my heart View Post
    Great shots!!

What version is now?
    Thanks All,the good words!

This is new version 1.6.1 F-104G

Yes, this is a real "ramp start" model

But I lovin!

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by Cleartheprop View Post
    Hi Matt, Thank you for the advice. I tried to start from a cold and dark situation but it just does not work. I modified the *.ini file to skip the initialization sequence but with no effect. My FSX just shuts down without notice nor warning message.
    It's a pity because I wanted to use this add-on to shoot a video showing a F-104 flying in formation with a gliding North American X-15. Anyways..
    Thank you for your help anyway.
    Hi...
    Inizialization failed should be due to VC++ Libraries not corrected installed...make sure to run the MSVC2010.exe inside the aircraft folder or the aircraft will not load correctly....If FSX shut down when load the aircraft, it means that the keys are invalids, may be a change in the hardware , an overclock failed etc....this invalidates the Keys....
    I suggest also to go to the ssw new site, make the registration and send a support ticket
    Regards
    Emanuele

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto12 View Post
    Hi...
    Inizialization failed should be due to VC++ Libraries not corrected installed...make sure to run the MSVC2010.exe inside the aircraft folder or the aircraft will not load correctly....If FSX shut down when load the aircraft, it means that the keys are invalids, may be a change in the hardware , an overclock failed etc....this invalidates the Keys....
    I suggest also to go to the ssw new site, make the registration and send a support ticket
    Regards
    Emanuele
    Hello Emanuele,
    I didnt find MSVC2010.exe on the web. I sent a message to the SSW support forumto try and get the F-104G V1.6. Who knows? This version might work.
    My system is not overclocked, and my hundreds of payware add-ons all work properly. Its weird.
    I would have liked a simple F-104 which I can use without any initialization as my other numerous aircrafts.

Anyways, Thank you for your support!
    Ciao

Hello Emanuele,
    I didnt find MSVC2010.exe on the web. I sent a message to the SSW support forumto try and get the F-104G V1.6. Who knows? This version might work.
    My system is not overclocked, and my hundreds of payware add-ons all work properly. Its weird.
    I would have liked a simple F-104 which I can use without any initialization as my other numerous aircrafts.

Anyways, Thank you for your support!
    Ciao

Hi....
    the exe file is inside tha F104 aircraft folder under "simobjects".....
    If FSX Shut down with our aircrafts it is only because of an invalid key....hardware change will invalid the keys......
    Regards
    Emanuele

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto12 View Post
    Hi....
    the exe file is inside tha F104 aircraft folder under "simobjects".....
    If FSX Shut down with our aircrafts it is only because of an invalid key....hardware change will invalid the keys......
    Regards
    Emanuele
    Thank you Emanuele,
    I will investigate and request another key. I didnt change my hardware since the original purchase
    Gracie

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Nice paints as usual Zsolt! Still hoping to see a Vikings team paint at some point in the future.

Do you upload these anywhere or have your own file site?
    He upload these on his email after you spended him a little paypal donation..... That's a great system. I'd like to introduce it also for me.
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Thank you Emanuele,
    I will investigate and request another key. I didnt change my hardware since the original purchase
    Gracie
    Ok....
    continue with the support....you can send a ticket...we have a totally new support system and more persons to follow the customers....
    with the new ssw files we can see what is the problem...may be something in your hardware is going bad even if you can recognize it (and I can assure that we have discovered HW failures in some customers PC through our ssw files)
    Regards
    Emanuele

She's a beauty.... I'm in love!!!

3° Stormo Erhac Det. 1991

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    He upload these on his email after you spended him a little paypal donation..... That's a great system. I'd like to introduce it also for me.
    Repaints should be free, as he uses the paintkit of others, in this case of SSW. A couple of unit insignias added to the kit, doesn't value the donation asked. The paintkit is of the legal owner, in this case SSW.

My 2 cents,
    Hank

Members who have read this thread: 7