NAS Lemoore scenery! - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NAS Lemoore scenery!

Quote Originally Posted by Felixthreeone View Post
    DOwnload the MAIW NAS Lemoore package from http://militaryaiworks.com/. Unzip the package to a temp folder. Install the planes to simobject/airplanes. Place the traffic file in scenery/world/scenery, and convert the traffic .bgl to FSX format using AIFP. Effects go in the effects folder, and if there are any ancillary Hornet textures in a folder marked 'texture' (lightmaps usually are in there), they go in the main fsx texture folder. Assuming you have this scenery installed, fire up FSX and if you did it right you'll have plenty of Hornets. Make sure you have your airline traffic slider up a bit. That is the slider the MAIW traffic is tied to in FSX.

****don't install the scenery that comes with the MAIW package. But, I believe there are waypoint afcads that the flightplans use, located in the addon scenery/scenery folder from the unzipped download. If you see files named 1NLC, or 2NLC, etc...those are waypoints that need to be put in your addon scenery/scenery folder. Also, install editvoicepack for FSX and import the callsigns. Ok I'm done.
    Thanks so much Felix. I do have a traffic program would that help? I never have understood or used it.

Purchased the Flight 1 KingAir and its very impressive.
    Thanks for the link to the skin.

The beast that is Lemoore is still eating all of my free time

Below are some very early WIP shots of the new photo base. If you were stationed at the base and have been using the scenery, I would love for you to PM me with your suggestions, corrections and comments for the next release.

Thanks again for all your support and help.

To Wings of Gold,

Any progress on creating the A-7 AI package for Lemoore? NC

A little update on the update

Jim Stewart graciously and generously volunteered to do autogen for the new Lemoore photobase. I think you will agree that his results are looking pretty fantastic.

Jim, thanks a ton for your contribution!

This is really looking good Henry and Jim. Are you using FTX Global or stock scenery in that pic, blends in nice either way. Looking forward to this.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Icon23

Just Awesome! I'm waiting the release...so much!
    Congrats for your impressive team work.
    Ciao Viva & Have Fun !

BillDebaze.

Thanks Joe and Bill for the kind words. It is coming along. All the big changes are done, all that is left are detail mods. Figure another 3-4 weekends.

Will update the thread again as we get a little closer.

Hey, I like that one...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Hey, I like that one...
    sorta figured that ;-)

Lemoore v1.50 available

The KNLC Lemoore scenery v1.50 is (finally) available. Complete with detailed photobase, custom autogen by Jim Stewart, high def hangar textures, and more corrections than I can shake a stick at.

Please note the install instructions in the manual. This is NOT an update, it is a full package.

https://uchisworld.wordpress.com

You know how to get hold of me if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks for all your help and patience.

Henry

Outstanding news Henry, been looking forward to this. Will be playing with this tonite.
    Thanks to you and the rest of the team.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Great news! Your creativity and generosity is very much appreciated, Henry!

great scenery !! waited a long time for something like that

thank you a lot henry

you guys make the work worthwhile. appreciate it. enjoy!

Thanks Henry! this is going right into my P3D v2.5 for testing.

Used the previous version, but this is a great surprise Thanks Henry!! Much appreciated
    Anneke

Can't wait to load this up once my simming PC is back on it's feet. Good job on the release Henry!!
    Jim Stewart

I'll have to put some AI in here. Did someone say "A-7"? Perhaps some A-6 variants as well.....

Dave

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    I'll have to put some AI in here. Did someone say "A-7"? Perhaps some A-6 variants as well.....

Dave
    MAIW Greek A-7s with some repaints would do nicely ...

Don't know why the old FS9 AI A-6s never got more repaints - but that's the first model platform that comes to mind for the A-6 ...

dl

Members who have read this thread: 2