NAS Lemoore scenery! - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NAS Lemoore scenery!

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    Don,

I think I found out what the object might be....do you have the tire skid marks shown in this screencap? If not, that is likely what they are. They are in an RFN library by Sylvain P. and might need to be added to the distro.

Let me know what you find and thanks in advance for the catch.

Where can I find the RFN Library quoted? The skidmarks look good. Bob.

Here is a updated AFX/ADE file for the normal night lighting bgl. I hope that I fixed the AI from using parking as
    a taxiway, and the pushback bug. If some of you guys can test this bgl file out and let me know if you see anything
    weird happening, I will fix it.
    For those that look at the bgl in ADE, you will see in the parking area the way I had to setup the
    taxiways. It was the only way that I could stop the AI from using the parking spots as taxiways.

Henry, If no one else is working on the afcads you can use mine in an update. It is far from done but it does fix the
    main parking areas. I still want to fix/add parking for guests to the base, like this special guest....

And the bgl file...

Joe
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by familton View Post
    Where can I find the RFN Library quoted? The skidmarks look good. Bob.
    Bob, apologize for not seeing this much earlier. Here is the RFN website: http://royalefrenchnavy.perso.sfr.fr/

Load about any of their sceneries and should be in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Butcherbird17 View Post
    Here is a updated AFX/ADE file for the normal night lighting bgl. I hope that I fixed the AI from using parking as
    a taxiway, and the pushback bug. If some of you guys can test this bgl file out and let me know if you see anything
    weird happening, I will fix it.
    For those that look at the bgl in ADE, you will see in the parking area the way I had to setup the
    taxiways. It was the only way that I could stop the AI from using the parking spots as taxiways.

Henry, If no one else is working on the afcads you can use mine in an update. It is far from done but it does fix the
    main parking areas. I still want to fix/add parking for guests to the base, like this special guest....

And the bgl file...

Joe
    Joe, big thanks for the edits! I will archive this one for now. Please keep me up to date with any other additions and I will be sure to let you know as we get closer to the next big update.

Bob, apologize for not seeing this much earlier. Here is the RFN website: http://royalefrenchnavy.perso.sfr.fr/

I downloaded the RFN_Scenery_V340 but don't see any libraries. Can you please let me know which specific files are needed and I'll add them in my Library Objects folder. Thanks for the great scenery. It works flawlessly. Bob.

I don't understand why, but I crash with an error every time I try to load Lemoor v 1.02.I followed the install instructions to the letter.
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by dc10boy View Post
    I don't understand why, but I crash with an error every time I try to load Lemoor v 1.02.I followed the install instructions to the letter.
    Stan
    Stan,

One thing we have seen a lot since we released the scenery is conflicts with other Lemoore scenery packages OR conflicts with older object libraries from John Stinstrom (usually included as part of another scenery).

Definitely try de-activating all other add-on scenery, leaving only the default scenery and Lemoore. See if that will load without crashing.

Where do I find this paint and what C12 is it? CARENADO?
    THANKS

KNLC v1.02 available

Here is the link: http://1drv.ms/1D0TwTV

LINK UPDATED TO RESOLVE BLACK TEXTURE ISSUE: Thanks NavyChief for the catch!

Here you go, Whiteside. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteside View Post
    Where do I find this paint and what C12 is it? CARENADO?
    THANKS
    which paint whiteside ?

There is a super King Air C-12 Huron in Navy colors on the first page of this thread. Maybe the whole plane is freeware? I have the Carenado B-200 but that looks like a KA-350. Thank you for the link on the V2.0 D/L for KNLC.
    You guys are great!

There is a super King Air C-12 Huron in Navy colors on the first page of this thread. Maybe the whole plane is freeware? I have the Carenado B-200 but that looks like a KA-350. Thank you for the link on the V2.0 D/L for KNLC.
    You guys are great!
    That is the Flight1 B-200. There is at least one Navy paint for the Carenado B-200 but it is the training wing colors. Here are the ones at sim-outhouse: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=61194&sort=d

Looks like Mr. Feron has a USMC paint as well.

That is the Flight1 B-200. There is at least one Navy paint for the Carenado B-200 but it is the training wing colors. Here are the ones at sim-outhouse: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=61194&sort=d

Looks like Mr. Feron has a USMC paint as well.
    Whoa! I was thinking about buying that aircraft until I saw the price. Flight 1 is proud of that one, eh? Too much for me! NC

OK, so its the flight 1 version. So does it come with that Huron paint?

Or can you point me to the Flight 1 repaint?

Or can you point me to the Flight 1 repaint?
    It is only available thru their support forum as far as I know. There is a repaint topic with a couple of Navy paints.

Henry I just downloaded these
    For others that might have a hard time finding it here is direct link

http://royalefrenchnavy.perso.sfr.fr...enery_V340.zip

So I have the V340. In this zip folder are many folders. Sorry for being a noob but what must I do here and what file must go where. I am really sorry for my limited ability to understand what to do to not get the missing library item

It really need just one item but HOW to.

henry would it not be easier just to add that one item to your setup file so that we dont have to install other sceneries to make everything work
    it is the file with the guid
    GUID: 2b274da3-41dc-4126-8531-63bef894f948
    Last edited by snow_white; January 24th, 2015 at 14:50.

Thanks, Im on it!
    btw, how would a guy populate knlc with a bunch of Hornets like in the pictures?

Thanks, Im on it!
    btw, how would a guy populate knlc with a bunch of Hornets like in the pictures?
    DOwnload the MAIW NAS Lemoore package from http://militaryaiworks.com/. Unzip the package to a temp folder. Install the planes to simobject/airplanes. Place the traffic file in scenery/world/scenery, and convert the traffic .bgl to FSX format using AIFP. Effects go in the effects folder, and if there are any ancillary Hornet textures in a folder marked 'texture' (lightmaps usually are in there), they go in the main fsx texture folder. Assuming you have this scenery installed, fire up FSX and if you did it right you'll have plenty of Hornets. Make sure you have your airline traffic slider up a bit. That is the slider the MAIW traffic is tied to in FSX.

****don't install the scenery that comes with the MAIW package. But, I believe there are waypoint afcads that the flightplans use, located in the addon scenery/scenery folder from the unzipped download. If you see files named 1NLC, or 2NLC, etc...those are waypoints that need to be put in your addon scenery/scenery folder. Also, install editvoicepack for FSX and import the callsigns. Ok I'm done.
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by snow_white View Post
    Henry I just downloaded these
    For others that might have a hard time finding it here is direct link

http://royalefrenchnavy.perso.sfr.fr...enery_V340.zip

So I have the V340. In this zip folder are many folders. Sorry for being a noob but what must I do here and what file must go where. I am really sorry for my limited ability to understand what to do to not get the missing library item

It really need just one item but HOW to.

henry would it not be easier just to add that one item to your setup file so that we dont have to install other sceneries to make everything work
    it is the file with the guid
    GUID: 2b274da3-41dc-4126-8531-63bef894f948
    Bob,

I checked it out and, unfortunately, the guid is changed is why you are not seeing it.

You have a couple of choices...use an object placement program to place it from the RFN library, or wait for the update with corrected object.

Hope this helps.

Henry

Thanks Henry, Another "I'll rather wait"
    much appreciated

You guys are great!
    Here's the freeware version .
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/zd...ng_Air_300.rar

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette99 View Post
    You been holding out on me? These are great, didn't know you had'em.

Members who have read this thread: 2