NAS Lemoore scenery! - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: NAS Lemoore scenery!

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
    Thank you for the reply Henry. I'm still experiencing the loss of the hangars and black parking soot marks, despite adding the mentioned libraries. I've even imported them into the airfield. But they're still missing.

MAIW's Lemoore traffic looks great there though.

V/R
    Jeff
    Hmm...I know about the oil stains not showing up. The P3D version of the file "AirportParkingSpace.dds" does not display the same. It's my intent to make a new one. For now, copy an FSX or FSX-SE version of the file into the KNLC texture folder.

Regards the hangars, they are native FSX objects and I've had no problems seeing them in P3D. Since they are completely invisible, you may have a problem with the textures(?). The other possible issue happens when the AFCAD is edited with an older version of ADE. If the objects are not imported into ADE before editing the AFCAD, the object references are discarded in the final compiled BGL. Use the Library Object Manager in ADE to import the hangar objects before opening the AFCAD.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

I was trying to add NAS Lemoore
    Everything added fine but when going to the base the Runway and Taxiways are missing.

FSX?

Quote Originally Posted by Oop Ack View Post
    I was trying to add NAS Lemoore
    Everything added fine but when going to the base the Runway and Taxiways are missing.
    Are you using this in FSX...SE...P3D??? This post also is from 2017 so I don't know if Henrystreet is updating his scenery anymore. Where did you download it from? With a Google search for "uchi's NAS Lemoore" I found this at MAIW, FSX compatible. here is the link:

https://militaryaiworks.com/download...lc-nas-lemoore

Members who have read this thread: 3