My fav WWll aircraft is the P-40 and the A2A bird has lots of hours on her. I have always been fascinated by the war in Africa (second to the Pacific), partly due to the TV show Rat Patrol when i was a kid, but also after researching it in college for a paper.

Anyhoo, I have some objects ready and some ideas and wanted to gauge some interest. I don't own any of Mikes (Flight replicas) german aircraft, even though they look amazing, but was curious how many do fly them or any other Axis aircraft and in what areas.

I have a few photoreal areas in Tunisia that I blended with the default awhile back that I planned on airstrips/camps and in addition to the German objects shown here I have American in the same quality as well as some British objects also. Here are some of the german objects in MCX, I also have some tents, crates, barrels and camo nets and other figures. For the American side I also have a drivable willys with .50 cal (yes, like Rat Patrol, LOL)

Anyhoo, this is just one of my smaller projects I have had on the backburner for awhile that I dig into when I need a break from bigger projects, any interest in this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cgsgsd.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	11925