Proud simmer

Thread: Proud simmer

Proud simmer

Aerosoft Lighning: http://youtu.be/O4X3rddHuLo

Hi all,
    I was contacted by PC Pilot magazine four weeks ago asking for permission to use one of my Aerosoft lightning videos, of course I was shocked but also really pleased they wanted to use it, it was literally the second time I had flown it , I hadn't read the manual and didn't know how to operate it properly, I just wanted to get something up on youtube so my fellow simmers could see the beast in action.
    Had I not been on holiday at the time I would of recorded a better video for them to use.
    You never know who is looking at your stuff.
    I7 3700k @ 4.5 ghz, 2 x 8 gig 2133ghz ram, Evga gtx 780 classified, samsung 840 pro 250 gig ssd for op system, Win 7 64 bit ultimate, Samsung 840 evo for fsx photo scenery, 600 gig wd velocraptor for fsx, creative XFI fatality sound card.

Quote Originally Posted by sleightflight View Post
    Aerosoft Lighning: http://youtu.be/O4X3rddHuLo
    I was contacted by PC Pilot magazine four weeks ago asking for permission to use one of my Aerosoft lightning videos, of course I was shocked but also really pleased they wanted to use it, it was literally the second time I had flown it , I hadn't read the manual and didn't know how to operate it properly, I just wanted to get something up on youtube so my fellow simmers could see the beast in action.
    Had I not been on holiday at the time I would of recorded a better video for them to use.
    You never know who is looking at your stuff.
    I'm impressed! I have the A/S Lightning myself (along with the JF one, as I *love* that jet!). I must take it out of the hangar more often! Great video!!! I'd be keen to see more, if you ever get round to it!

Adam.
    XP11.50 | MSFS 2020
    Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.40-4.69GHz | 8GB DDR3 | nVidia RTX2060 8GB | Win10 2004 64-bit 24Gb RAM

Thanks for your kind words, I'm sure at some point I will do a better video if I can get my sim back to it's former glory.
    I7 3700k @ 4.5 ghz, 2 x 8 gig 2133ghz ram, Evga gtx 780 classified, samsung 840 pro 250 gig ssd for op system, Win 7 64 bit ultimate, Samsung 840 evo for fsx photo scenery, 600 gig wd velocraptor for fsx, creative XFI fatality sound card.

Members who have read this thread: 1