great problem....

Thread: great problem....

great problem....

Acceleration doesn't active itself after new installation (i had some space problems, so i installed FSX on a HD and deinstalled it from the SSD). it says me that the server does not run. what i can do?
    Is the activation server on microsoft down?
    But, : The activation of the normal FSX software finished succesful? Why this?
    cheers and Thanks to who can help me
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

oK...

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM BY DE-INSTALLING AND RE-INSTALLING ALL THE SOFTWARE. this thread can be deleted. excuse for the disturb.
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Sorry I didn't see this in time - I was going to suggest exactly what you did! Glad you're sorted

No problem! Thanks, mate!
    Miro

Members who have read this thread: 1