A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR

Did you make sure there is oil in the tank ? That has caused this for me before. Take off the engine cover, then open the oil cap and add oil...
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Did you make sure there is oil in the tank ? That has caused this for me before. Take off the engine cover, then open the oil cap and add oil...
    Sue
    That's realism...

I hope there'll be a 32bit version on release, definitely one worth having.

For your problem of oil:

- do you use this plane under P3D or FSX ... this version is only P3D v4 compliant

for P3D v4
    - start your simu with a default plane like the C172 and after that charge the Cessna 150
    - if your \panel\Configs\Configs_x64.ini is broken you can replace it with the backup \panel\Configs\Configs_x64.ini.orig

Best regards

Thanks for the reply, Didier.

I'm trying to fly the 150 on FSX:SE. Everything else seems to work, but there's no oil in the tank, and the Damage Mod screen won't let me add oil.

Is there any way to get this working in 32 bits? By editing an HTML file, or something?

The Ti'bush had a Damage Mod that worked well.
    The problem is that the P3D's SDK moves away from that of FSX and many modifications are made as news versions appear, so if I will have two versions, It will be necessary to maintain two developments ... and this will be very hard.

Nevertheles, I am this week-end trying to adapt this version of Taildragger for FSX and I think what I could release something today ... be patient

There is hope for me!

Quote Originally Posted by lagaffe View Post
    I am this week-end trying to adapt this version of Taildragger for FSX and I think what I could release something today ... be patient
    Thanks for all that extra work, Didier.

I'm looking forward to flying the 150 again in FSX!

Hi,
    Yesterday, I succeed with the deal
    I obtain one archive (43 Mo) which can be use on the two simulators with only 1 Mo of extra files (somes cfg and ini files for each version).
    I have to correct some errors discovered by FSX/P3D parsers and to create a simple exe in order to switch easily between FSX and P3D.

A few days and this will become the next version to download

Didier

Hi,
    Yesterday, I succeed with the deal
    I obtain one archive (43 Mo) which can be use on the two simulators with only 1 Mo of extra files (somes cfg and ini files for each version).
    I have to correct some errors discovered by FSX/P3D parsers and to create a simple exe in order to switch easily between FSX and P3D.

A few days and this will become the next version to download

Didier
    Great news! But I don't think you need to make an installer, I always feel safer with a zip file so I know whats being installed where.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Using Cessna 150-K Ti Bush v1

lagaffe,
    Just a note stating that I'm using your V1 with Damage mod in FSX-A and it works like a champ. Not sure what the V2 will be like, unless the panel is clearer. A great little plane and I enjoy it very much. Thank you very much for a job well done. Since I only have a 32 bit machine, I'm unable to experience your new creation. Looking forward to your 32-bit V2. Again, thank you for the gift to the SOH community. Terry

Hi,

New version updated on French-VFR: V0.1

This version can be used with FSX or P3D 64 bits: two panel_X.cfg are delivered, Panel_x32 and Panel_x64.
    You should change manually the Panel.cfg with one of two files delivered.

Good fly

Hi,

New version updated on French-VFR: V0.1

This version can be used with FSX or P3D 64 bits: two panel_X.cfg are delivered, Panel_x32 and Panel_x64.
    You should change manually the Panel.cfg with one of two files delivered.

Good fly
    Thx, I didnt test yet this new version (pity, P3Dv4) but will check Tomorrow. TY!

Btw. sorry, cant download, use Chrome, IE, Firefox. Dosent work. Can You upload in different place? More user friendly?
    https://www.mediafire.com/
    https://www.sendspace.com/
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Once you get the popup saying it will start downloading in 5 seconds, you have to click on the file name, and then enter the username and password (not sure I can write those here).

If I dont click on the file name, the download won't start.

That's on chrome 64 bit, win10 64 bit.

BUG REPORT: Oil cap opening animation seems inverted on FSX.
    Last edited by Stefano Zibell; August 24th, 2017 at 20:33.

Yes!

Download went smooth. Same with installation.

The oil cap animation is indeed inverted.

But other than that, everything seems to work fine in FSX:SE.

Un gros merci, Didier!
    Last edited by jschall; August 25th, 2017 at 13:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano Zibell View Post
    Once you get the popup saying it will start downloading in 5 seconds, you have to click on the file name, and then enter the username and password (not sure I can write those here).
    According Google translator You can't need be registered to download this file. Can't download still on the other laptop to (IE, Chrome...).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

You see login in the text

for 150

micro

simulations

Cool

Why do you use google translator ?

Each page on my site is written in french but also in english ... If nobody use the english version of French-VFR : I lost my time for nothing !
    Juste click on the english flag on the left top of the banner in order tout read directly in english.

Do you have some blockers for publicity, so it can be one reason.
    Purge your history: a bad password entered in the cache and it's a nightmare
    245 persons has download yet so it should be possible

@ThinkingManNeil
    I note the 6 gallons of oil ... They are not counted in the total amount and it is easy to change: just a numéerical value in an ini file.
    Last edited by lagaffe; August 26th, 2017 at 05:31.

Any update since August 24th?

@lagaffe - I am enjoying the 0.1 release, but I was wondering if you have updated anything since August 24th?

I can't find C150 V2 on French-VFR. Just V1 and Ti-Bush are there.

Question to Didier "Lagaffe's" aircraft C150 / Open-Alpha, v0.1, published Aug 24,2017:
    http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.ph...tconfig=0&id=2
    I use this plane in P3Dv4.1 and I experience following problem (additionally 3 other simmers I'm in contact with)
    In my installation the altimeter of this aircraft doesn't work correctly.
    Example: at 500ft altitude (simulator value by pressing CTRL+Z) the gauge needles only show 250 ft, at 1000ft it is only 500 ft and so on.
    So the aircraft's altimeter always shows 1/2 of the altitude that is given by the simulator.

- Does anybody else have this problem (or is it just on my side)?
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

I have the same issue (P3D v3.4)
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    I have the same issue (P3D v3.4)
    This version is an open-beta so it is not finish ... some bugs are possible.

Yesterday, I answer to an user who have publish exactly theses problems on French-VFR forum. I try to solve this point and try another compilation from Gmax. This point seem to be solved under Prepar3D v4.1 ... I send him this new version for tests and no answer for the moment.

If I have some free time tonight after my work I will update the archive and version number

EDIT: Version v0.2 of 07/02/2018 is released
    Last edited by lagaffe; February 7th, 2018 at 08:14.

@Didier

My former reported problem with the altimeter has been resolved! Now it's ok.
    Thank you very much for all your efforts.

Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

I love flying the 'TiBush, thank you very much for the new C-150 version Didier!
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Love this plane flys great in P3DV4 just a quick paint job I did
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-2-8_10-25-37-486.jpg  

Lagaffe;

superbe!

Merci Beaucoup!
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

EDIT: Version v0.2 of 07/02/2018 is released

Very frustrating site. I see no links to a version 2, just the previous version 1......
    Matt

Members who have read this thread: 7