Problem with IRIS Phantom

Thread: Problem with IRIS Phantom

Problem with IRIS Phantom

Hello, i have installed the IRIS Phantom on FSX SP1+SP2+ACCELERATION and i today i tried to install the Phantom. Result? It's All whithe excluding the cockpit panel. i have been noticed that they are compatible. Does any one have the same or a similar problem and solved it?
    Thx in advance, guys
    Bests

Miro
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Are you trying to fly an Fs9 aircraft in Dx10 Preview mode?

No, i have the original FSX version of the IRIS Phantom (Payware).
    FS is running under Windows 7 64Bit with DX11 (DX10 Preview for FS).... i still not understand why the FSX version (!) don't work ....:beer:
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Although I do not own the aircraft, or indeed plan to, it seemed to be advertised
    as compatible with Fs9 and FSX.

If this was the case, it cannot be a native FSX model and in Dx10 Preview mode,
    without modification to FSX, not the aircraft, Fs9 aircraft model
    textures will display as white.

I am sure that if you return to the Dx9 mode, the aircraft will display as advertised.

Hi cooper, i have DX11 default insralled on the graphiccard and the PC... What i do in that case to have DX9?:beer:
    Miro

FSX can only use either Dx9 or Dx10.
    Dx11 is backwards compatible as far as Dx8.

I suggest that you go to your in game settings page and untick the Dx10 Preview box.
    Restart FSX and you should see the aircraft correctly displayed.

Ok. Thank you, i will try it!
    Miro

Quote Originally Posted by ncooper View Post
    FSX can only use either Dx9 or Dx10.
    Dx11 is backwards compatible as far as Dx8.

I suggest that you go to your in game settings page and untick the Dx10 Preview box.
    Restart FSX and you should see the aircraft correctly displayed.
    thank you this was the error! now it works great
    Miro

Members who have read this thread: 1