Metal2Mesh Mirage 2000C - New Build 0.9290 is out

Thread: Metal2Mesh Mirage 2000C - New Build 0.9290 is out

Hybrid View

Metal2Mesh Mirage 2000C - New Build 0.9290 is out

Hi Guys,
    New Build is out for the M2M Mirage 2000c. Not had a complete run through yet, there also some switch clik sounds. Here are 2 external shots of what you will see. Timm
    Here is what they have stated what has been done. Oh yes There's a manual now but very much in draft format, its in your Docs folder. Timm
    Systems changes:

update VTB begins.
    Add Radar Control Panel start.
    Added INS.
    Added MICS items and functions (So much stuff).
    Update Navigation Indicator.

3D Model Changes:
    New Avionics bay.
    New Engine covers.
    New New Ladder.

Tac Pack Changes:
    None at this time.

Downloaded and installed. But won't be able to check it out until monday! Very much looking forward to the tacpack integration in this build.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Downloaded and installed. But won't be able to check it out until monday! Very much looking forward to the tacpack integration in this build.
    Tacpack integration remains unchanged in this build - even with Tacpack 1.4.1.6, which has the French weaponry.

Meanwhile, enjoy the view!!

Dave

"Ab hoc, domum tuum possum videre"

How is this aircraft? If M2M did no further work on it (just speculating on the worst case scenario) is it complete enough to keep in the hanger and enjoy or are there still major issues/unfinished critical sections?

How is this aircraft? If M2M did no further work on it (just speculating on the worst case scenario) is it complete enough to keep in the hanger and enjoy or are there still major issues/unfinished critical sections?
    Hi,
    This is one Aircraft you should have in your hanger because to me it's at the top of the best FSX addons. First off I'm not a techno buff that finds all the tech stuff faults I just fly for fun and taking into account that this is still very much in beta she's great. OK Weapons are not yet keyed into TACPACK. But the level of detail that these guys are putting in is outstanding. The latest build you will see a lot more little extras, like I show new ladders, Wheel chokes, drip pan under the aircraft, Covers now added. In the cockpit is just getting better and better again on each build. Just come across a small little spring loaded Map thing, as yet no info but again these small attention to detail just puts this aircraft in a league of its own. GET IT you will not be disappointed.

Tacpack integration remains unchanged in this build - even with Tacpack 1.4.1.6, which has the French weaponry.
    Hi Dave,
    I got the Tacpack update as well, and thinking that if the French Weaponry has now been added to Tacpack I bet it's not to long for full Tacpack integration. Timm

Members who have read this thread: 4