Metal2Mesh Mirage 2000C - New Build 0.9290 is out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 46

Thread: Metal2Mesh Mirage 2000C - New Build 0.9290 is out

  1. #1

    Metal2Mesh Mirage 2000C - New Build 0.9290 is out

    Hi Guys,
    New Build is out for the M2M Mirage 2000c. Not had a complete run through yet, there also some switch clik sounds. Here are 2 external shots of what you will see. Timm
    Here is what they have stated what has been done. Oh yes There's a manual now but very much in draft format, its in your Docs folder. Timm
    Systems changes:


    update VTB begins.
    Add Radar Control Panel start.
    Added INS.
    Added MICS items and functions (So much stuff).
    Update Navigation Indicator.


    3D Model Changes:
    New Avionics bay.
    New Engine covers.
    New New Ladder.


    Tac Pack Changes:
    None at this time.





  2. #2
    Downloaded and installed. But won't be able to check it out until monday! Very much looking forward to the tacpack integration in this build.
    Commercial AS/MEL & Instrument
    Certified Airplane Nut

  3. #3








    Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Downloaded and installed. But won't be able to check it out until monday! Very much looking forward to the tacpack integration in this build.
    Tacpack integration remains unchanged in this build - even with Tacpack 1.4.1.6, which has the French weaponry.

    Meanwhile, enjoy the view!!

    Dave

    "Ab hoc, domum tuum possum videre"

  4. #4
    How is this aircraft? If M2M did no further work on it (just speculating on the worst case scenario) is it complete enough to keep in the hanger and enjoy or are there still major issues/unfinished critical sections?

  5. #5

  6. #6
    How is this aircraft? If M2M did no further work on it (just speculating on the worst case scenario) is it complete enough to keep in the hanger and enjoy or are there still major issues/unfinished critical sections?
    Hi,
    This is one Aircraft you should have in your hanger because to me it's at the top of the best FSX addons. First off I'm not a techno buff that finds all the tech stuff faults I just fly for fun and taking into account that this is still very much in beta she's great. OK Weapons are not yet keyed into TACPACK. But the level of detail that these guys are putting in is outstanding. The latest build you will see a lot more little extras, like I show new ladders, Wheel chokes, drip pan under the aircraft, Covers now added. In the cockpit is just getting better and better again on each build. Just come across a small little spring loaded Map thing, as yet no info but again these small attention to detail just puts this aircraft in a league of its own. GET IT you will not be disappointed.



  7. #7
    Tacpack integration remains unchanged in this build - even with Tacpack 1.4.1.6, which has the French weaponry.
    Hi Dave,
    I got the Tacpack update as well, and thinking that if the French Weaponry has now been added to Tacpack I bet it's not to long for full Tacpack integration. Timm

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Two Zero View Post
    Hi Dave,
    I got the Tacpack update as well, and thinking that if the French Weaponry has now been added to Tacpack I bet it's not to long for full Tacpack integration. Timm
    It seems to me that all they have to do to get the correct weaponry to show is to change the weapon names in the tacpack.ini file.
    Using them is another matter entirely. That's a long way off yet.

    Dave

  9. #9
    Using them is another matter entirely. That's a long way off yet.
    Oh well we'll have to wait then -On another matter its raining here in Barnsley so much for this so called heat wave.

  10. #10
    Patience gentlemen!! The latest is version .9250, still not 1.0 !!

    Don't forget, there is a lot of coding going on for the M2000 to bring it into TacPack, and that takes time.





    Cheers,
    Hank

  11. #11
    Strictly FSX or is official support for P3D in the cards also? (I saw no mention of P3D on their web page, but hey, never hurts to ask)

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by odourboy View Post
    Oh crap - no PayPal.
    Yep that's holding me up as well....I hope they get it in soon...
    -JB

  14. #14

    Build 0.9350





    Integration of the TacPack radar.

    Dave

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by odourboy View Post
    Strictly FSX or is official support for P3D in the cards also? (I saw no mention of P3D on their web page, but hey, never hurts to ask)
    And how do you get the weapons and tanks to show? Do you need tac pack for that??

    Dumonceau

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    And how do you get the weapons and tanks to show? Do you need tac pack for that??

    Dumonceau
    Yes! Need the TacPac!

    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

  17. #17
    Do you need tac pack for that??
    Hi Dumonceau,
    You sure do. I had to do a re-install on my PC and left out TACPAC by mistake, and was lost in why i could not see my weapons, then someone here said have you got TACPAK in stalled. Answer NO. I have now and can see weapons.
    Regards
    Timm

  18. #18
    Looks amazing! Just waiting for M2M to add PayPal as a payment option and I'll be a buyer.
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Two Zero View Post
    Hi Dumonceau,
    You sure do. I had to do a re-install on my PC and left out TACPAC by mistake, and was lost in why i could not see my weapons, then someone here said have you got TACPAK in stalled. Answer NO. I have now and can see weapons.
    Regards
    Timm
    Unfortunately, you get to see US weapons/tanks on the pylons.
    TacPack 1.4.1.6 does have the appropriate French weapon and tank sets, but we're waiting on M2M to change the tacpack.ini to allow display of the proper items.

    Dave

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Yes! Need the TacPac!
    Not necessarily, even without TP you can add the visual loadouts by entering these pound values into the FSX Payload Settings:

    Stations:
    "STA1" : Missile= 2 , empty pylon= 6
    "STA2" : Droptank= 4 , missile= 3 , empty pylon= 7
    "STA3" : Droptank= 4 , empty pylon= 8
    "STA4" : Droptank= 4 , missile= 3 , empty pylon= 7
    "STA5" : Missile= 2 , empty pylon= 6

    You can also hard code your favorite config in the aircraft.cfg - [WEIGHT_AND_BALANCE] section of course.

  21. #21


    Sound good!

    Thanks Mate!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    Not necessarily, even without TP you can add the visual loadouts by entering these pound values into the FSX Payload Settings:

    Stations:
    "STA1" : Missile= 2 , empty pylon= 6
    "STA2" : Droptank= 4 , missile= 3 , empty pylon= 7
    "STA3" : Droptank= 4 , empty pylon= 8
    "STA4" : Droptank= 4 , missile= 3 , empty pylon= 7
    "STA5" : Missile= 2 , empty pylon= 6

    You can also hard code your favorite config in the aircraft.cfg - [WEIGHT_AND_BALANCE] section of course.
    Thanks very much for the info, Henk. I was hoping I wouldn't have to spend another $40 just add drop tanks

    Looking at the weight and balance section of the .cfg, I find this entry for station 1. Which value would I need to change to make drop tanks appear?

    Code:
    station_load.1  = 200,   -7.733, -10.774, -2.887, "STA1"		// 0
    Or is it another value entirely? Sorry for the questions, I don't know my way around the aircraft.cfg as much as I'd like.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    Thanks very much for the info, Henk. I was hoping I wouldn't have to spend another $40 just add drop tanks
    I'm sorry, just having bought Tac Pac, it offers quite a few extra Functionalities. a2a refuelling for one...

    But shooting down stuff is something that I always wanted for FSX. And if and when it is integrated into the Milviz F-4, I'll be in hog heaven!

    Dumonceau

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    I'm sorry, just having bought Tac Pac, it offers quite a few extra Functionalities. a2a refuelling for one...

    But shooting down stuff is something that I always wanted for FSX. And if and when it is integrated into the Milviz F-4, I'll be in hog heaven!

    Dumonceau
    Yes sorry, I didn't mean to imply that's all that Tac Pack was offering, but personally I have no interest in shooting anything or working radar, I just wanted the drop tanks

  25. #25
    My favorite combo:

    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Members who have read this thread: 3

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •