New Eurocopter 145 out at simviation!

Thread: New Eurocopter 145 out at simviation!

New Eurocopter 145 out at simviation!

http://simviation.com/1/browse-Helic...rk=46912#46912

and probably on other sites!

A new EC145 model by Thomas Roehl. This seems to be a new version of a release I remember being very good (maybe the Beta for this one)?

Anyway, with lots and lots and lots of (yes, really lots - I gave up counting after 20+) US and EU civilian and military models with great VC and plenty of repaints this package should have something for everyone!

Sascha

Looks great Sascha but sadly.. it's FS9:-(

ATB
    DaveB:-)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Looks great Sascha but sadly.. it's FS9:-(

ATB
    DaveB:-)

Dave, you don't know what you're missing with FS9!
    Sooo much better than the 'dark side'!
    Just look at the latest quality developments and enhancements - your FPS go through the roof, compared to FSX!

I don't think that these are new though, as the download sizes are almost the same as over at 'Hovercontrol'...
    Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by stuartcox View Post
    I don't think that these are new though, as the download sizes are almost the same as over at 'Hovercontrol'...
    Please correct me if I'm wrong!
    No, you seem to be right Stuart. I downloaded one to crosscheck, and these are the same files that have been up on Hovercontrol (and, I think, Avsim) for quite a while. But, as Sascha said in the initial post, they are very good.
    Andy

Cool

ICARO Aircraft Development proudly presents the ICARO BK117 Final Edition 2009.
    Thomas Roehl
    November 2009

Thanks for posting that vid Navtech.. it IS a great looking model

Stuart..
    I keep FS9 installed on my WinXP pc which is now sadly, relegated to beta testing. I always marvel at how smooth it is compared to FSX (I run FS9 on an E8400/Asus GTX550Ti setup and FSX on an i5-2500K/Palit GTX550Ti/Win7 Ultimate rig) but am so used to seeing GenX/Treescapes, it would be difficult to go back to the very flat, UKVFRPhoto scenery full time. AI shipping in FSX also tips the balance for me.

The link shown on the main page 'New Eurocopter 145 out at Simviation' doesn't indicate which sim it's for and I only realised it had taken me to the FS2002/2004 General Discussion pages after I'd posted.. dimwit.. I should have looked to see where I was first! I may just download it for FS9 anyway

ATB
    DaveB

Members who have read this thread: 2