Searching team for creating a PC-24 for FSX

Thread: Searching team for creating a PC-24 for FSX

Searching team for creating a PC-24 for FSX

As i posted @ the NewsHawks the PC-24 will have its Rollout at the 1st August. Someone has mentioned an idea to make one for FSX. Also i have a concrete idea to produce it. I post here to appeal to all who can contribute to make an FSX aircraft and want to make a new important aircraft to notice here or PM me.
    For creating a Work Group / Lab we need:

-1/2 website creator/s
    -3/4 model skinners (VC+ext. mdl)
    -2/3 flight dynamics creator/s
    -1 basic paintkit creator
    -1/2 repainter/s (me+anyone)
    -1/2 soundmaker/s
    -2/3 various file creators
    -1 "manager" (offering product)
    -1 project head

total min.: -13 persons
    total max.: -19 persons

If i can repair min. ~1/4 (also 5 persons divided until:
    -2 skinners
    -1 flight dynamics creator
    -1 painter
    -1 various worker
    ) of the needed group i will start project.

The most important for starting this project are the skinners (because we don't find much of they, like spins and dino) and flight dynamics creators then please notify you!
    Cheers

Miro
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Hi Mirage3,

We have one scheduled for production later this year with release likely to be in 2015. We've built up some great contacts in Pilatus since doing the PC-21 and PC-9, and a number of our customers have asked for a PC-24. In fact, I've been wanting to create a bizjet for some time and the PC-24 fits the bill perfectly.

David.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi David. You? Who are you? Irissim? Ok. then i have no possibilities to make one. Sure that irissim will make one better....

In fact we can close this thread....
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Wink

Mirage,

Yes, I'm the owner of IRIS Flight Simulation Software, most of the guys here know of me, but I've not been overly active on the forums here for some time.

Sorry, I misread your post, I thought you were interested to know if someone was making one. I'm more than happy to encourage other designers to develop their skills through development of aircraft and don't want you to drop your plans on my account.

That being said, if you have a passion for the aircraft and want to be involved in our construction of it, please PM me and we'll discuss the details.

Otherwise, I wish you the very best in your endeavours.

Regards

David.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

These are very good news.
    Will be a must have for me.

+1

The organisation I work for is the launch customer for the PC-24. David, if you can produce a product as good as your recent Pilatus offering then no doubt I am sure that it will be a must have for a lot of people.

Its going to be one impressive machine looking at the figures they have forecast so far, I hope once its certified it can still match them.

RP

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Hi Mirage3,

We have one scheduled for production later this year with release likely to be in 2015. We've built up some great contacts in Pilatus since doing the PC-21 and PC-9, and a number of our customers have asked for a PC-24. In fact, I've been wanting to create a bizjet for some time and the PC-24 fits the bill perfectly.

David.
    Ok, David, but after Raport TacPack Integration pretty please !
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Mirage,

Yes, I'm the owner of IRIS Flight Simulation Software, most of the guys here know of me, but I've not been overly active on the forums here for some time.

Sorry, I misread your post, I thought you were interested to know if someone was making one. I'm more than happy to encourage other designers to develop their skills through development of aircraft and don't want you to drop your plans on my account.

That being said, if you have a passion for the aircraft and want to be involved in our construction of it, please PM me and we'll discuss the details.

Otherwise, I wish you the very best in your endeavours.

Regards

David.

No, i am only repainter....... As well, great planes, yours! Maybe i will take an ides
    Cheers
    Miro

Guys, I've started the PC-24 months ago and I've been invited to Pilatus North American headquarters in Colorado, as well as the PC-12NG so you'll have it incredibly detailed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pc24.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	9993

Native 3DS Max file, Nurbs modeling, Tim from Metal2Mesh lead project manager (author of the Mirage 2000C, MiG-29).

Jose.

19 people to build it? WOW!! I must live on a different planet...

Quote Originally Posted by joanvalley View Post
    Guys, I've started the PC-24 months ago and I've been invited to Pilatus North American headquarters in Colorado, as well as the PC-12NG so you'll have it incredibly detailed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pc24.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	9993

Native 3DS Max file, Nurbs modeling, Tim from Metal2Mesh lead project manager (author of the Mirage 2000C, MiG-29).

Jose.
    this is good news...cant wait..

Guess you can never have to many Pilatus aircraft! lol, especially if you're swiss!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yea, you're right! Pilatus, the next step is a supersonic combat jet! lol:
    Miro

This aircraft IRL if going to be particularly cool and in big demand if it can access the smaller fields promised.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    19 people to build it? WOW!! I must live on a different planet...
    Just 'Old School' mate, like YHS.
    Nice to see another 'Civilian' instead of the usual boring raft of duplicated 'Warbirds'.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

agreed
    Miro

Mirage,

[...]

Regards

David.
    Accepted... But you didn't reply to my PM:sly:
    Miro

Members who have read this thread: 2