ICP on iPad

Thread: ICP on iPad

ICP on iPad

Does anyone know how to export the gauge of the touch ICP of the Superbug X F/A-18E Super Hornet on The iPad? and if it works?
    Thanks
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

I know that there are some Apps, that include some fonctions like the AP and some controls on besic systems. But it would be cool to get any panel to work on a Pad. Would be an argument for me to buy one:-)

Also it is impossible for me to get a ICP to implement in my F@18 homecockpit?
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

When it's so, does anyone know where to find a ICP hardware replica, from them F/A-18C?????
    Miro

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    Does anyone know how to export the gauge of the touch ICP of the Superbug X F/A-18E Super Hornet on The iPad? and if it works?
    Thanks
    Please explain ICP? I have an Ipad, plus the VRS hornet. Never heard of this ICP? NC

What i mean with ICP is the front radio panel (touch in the super hornet, against the old mechani of the legacy hornet) and i see someone who exported this on the iPad. Since i am a cockpit builder i was forever searching so what but i never found it. when you want i can send you a link where it was a person that implementates this fonctionnality
    Miro

For iPad we have also many apps to control commands in FSX.
    Miro

Members who have read this thread: 1