SimWorks Studios F-4B Phantom II - Page 22
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 121415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: SimWorks Studios F-4B Phantom II

Problem with SWS F-4 Serial Checker/Install

I'm hoping someone might have had the same problem and that this is the right forum. I had this product installed in FSX and moved over to P3D. I installed 0.98 some time ago. When I tried to install 0.98a t said there was an unhandled exception:

Error Number: 0x80040702
    Description: Failed to load DLL: SimWorksStudioSerialChecker

Setup will now terminate.

Installers used:

SWS_F-4B_Phantom_II_0.98_031116.exe
    SWS_F-4B_Phantom_II_0.98a_setup.exe

Any thoughts on what the problem is?
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Please ask over at the SWS forum here.

Dave

I bought the F-4B yesterday, and I'm getting the "failed to load DLL" message , too. I tried to register at the forum, but never got an activation link..it didn't show up in the junk mail folder, either. I tried to get a new activation link a few times, but nothing shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    I bought the F-4B yesterday, and I'm getting the "failed to load DLL" message , too. I tried to register at the forum, but never got an activation link..it didn't show up in the junk mail folder, either. I tried to get a new activation link a few times, but nothing shows up.
    You really need to post this on the SWS boards. They monitor their boards closely and someone will surely help you over there.

I have posted your issue over there, and I am asked that you contact them via support@simworksstudios.com. A fix exists.

Dave

Gents, for this or any other problem, please contact us at support@simworksstudios[dot]com and we'll issue you with another installer.

We have a problem with activations over at our forum so use that address for now.

SimWorks Studios

Alex Vletsas

3D Modeler & Animator
    http://www.simworksstudios.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SimWorksStudios

Icon26

Thanks dhazelgrove and sir_ripper! When I get home later, I'll contact that link with my details.

Let's go find something.....

I know there was something smokeable in here somewhere.....

Dave

How's this, then?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post

How's this, then?

Dave
    Does this canopy hasn't transparent problem on external model?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

That is just a texturing glitch that is already detected by testers and fixed.

Model variant.

Dave

Dave , You gotta love those screens .. gorgeous morning here, went outside with my book 'Grey Ghosts' to get a tan and to get spooked !

I know there was something smokeable in here somewhere.....

Dave
    Just pop the cover off the LRU-11 (a LOT of Dzeus fasteners), down below, and slightly abaft, that control panel LRU to the left side of the cockpit, and slide out the upper, forward card. That's where we found most of the...ahem...smoking materiel. It's not used. Just a place-holder, so the circuit card in it is empty, and it won't affect the displays on the LRU-9 or -10 (Pilot/RIO scopes).
    Enjoy your "flight"!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Two more.

Dave

Simworks Studio F-4 Phantom

Nice shots Ian but what is this 'new' thread telling us? Is it finally in v1?

ATB
    DaveB

It must be pretty close Dave, with first play with TACPAC and the Phantom package , that was an eye opener straight off!

Bump: Version 1.0 releasing next week on SimWorks Studios and JustFlight - including non-TacPack support!

SimWorks Studios

Alex Vletsas

3D Modeler & Animator

Quote Originally Posted by SiR_RiPPER View Post
    Bump: Version 1.0 releasing next week on SimWorks Studios and JustFlight - including non-TacPack support!
    Thank you for the great news of the release date. What is the situation regarding obtaining Version 1.0 for buyers of the original Open Beta?

They will get a notification e-mail to download it as before. There will be no extra charge for 1.0.

SimWorks Studios

Alex Vletsas

3D Modeler & Animator

Quote Originally Posted by SiR_RiPPER View Post
    They will get a notification e-mail to download it as before. There will be no extra charge for 1.0.
    Thank you very much, looking forward to release of this jewel.

This is really going forward in share detail alone almost really making it really welcome to land on an aircraft carrier

Brilliant, Thanks Tom, a one stop shop for the Phantom views .. I got a little zealous and excited after playing around with TACPAC simply forgot Alex's thread .. Cheers

Members who have read this thread: 4