Sorry Duckie been super busy trying to fix a DAMNABLE PT CRUISER!!!! I take it back why jinx myself I love that car...maybe it will hear me LOL!!!!

OK before you go to a more drastic step of water cooling the CPU make sure all your fans in front are pulling air IN and all your side fans and rear fans are pushing air OUT.
It is difficult to pass Prime 95 in the summer time unless you use water cooling...it can be done but you are going to have a lot of front and rear fans moving air across the motherboard and CPU. The motherboard gets HOT too ya know so make sure there are no obstructions to the air coming in.

The HEAVY CUMBERSOME TOWER CASE I have has 4 120 mm (pretty blue lites) front fans pulling air in...a GIANT LIT SIDE FAN pushing air out and 3 120mm (pretty red lites) fans pushing air out the back and two 120mm fans pulling air out the top. I run my unit at 4.2GHz to 4.5GHz on air. I have no aversion to using the Corsair H50 water cooler for the CPU I just never needed it. When and if I see a need to upgrade I will go to water cooling EVERYTHING!

By the way...AWESOME JOB ON OVERCLOCKING!
Ted