Bernt Stolle Chipmunk FDE

Thread: Bernt Stolle Chipmunk FDE

Bernt Stolle Chipmunk FDE

Does anybody know the best way to install Bernt's Chipmunk FDE in the Justflight model. I've tried myself but the model dosent seem to recognise it. I renamed the file but for whatever reason it doesn't work.

Because its designed for the Piper model... With the JF version it will have different contact points and other issues of mismatch. As for making it work, you'd need to ensure that the new aircraft.cfg is pointing at the right .air file, and both are named correctly.

Ok cheers. I will have a closer look at the aircraft cfg

Hmm - can't find anywhere in the aircraft CFG which would link to the airfile?

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Hmm - can't find anywhere in the aircraft CFG which would link to the airfile?
    It's the sim line in the cfg.

Example....

[fltsim.0]
    title=T6-Texan
    sim=T-6 <<<<<<<<<<

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Ok thanks guys (& gals)!

For a better FDE for the Justflight Chipmunk I would wait until they issue their update, as this should change the items found by myself and other Chipmunk aviators. I know they are very busy making lots of changes and I'm sure that the end result will be worth it.

Cheers,

Martin

Members who have read this thread: 3