To my british friends!

Thread: To my british friends!

To my british friends!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!

vs

Errr I think you mean English. Scotland , Wales & N Ireland ain't there.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Yeah Britain includes the whole Island group minus Ireland. The UK would include all I think.

Kind of like Maine is a state in the US but its also part of the New England states which include New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Its more of a geographical location then anything.

Though I may be off on this.

So who is England playing?
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Tsk, Tsk Blood Hawk - its Misson that posted?

You know, Luis Suarez' dad!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post

Sorry guys I don't follow Soccer.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Errr I think you mean English. Scotland , Wales & N Ireland ain't there.
    Well... U are right ! sorry for that . I cant change the title. But altough english are british too , from there comes my mistake.

By the way, which the Scotland , Wales and Ireland wish, about the English vs Uruguay?

Ha ha! U really think that?

So what happened to the Suarez dad??

I have a great respect for England so I just can say I am happy for my country!
    cheers

Mario

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    So what happened to the Suarez dad??

I have a great respect for England so I just can say I am happy for my country!
    cheers

Mario
    Congrats to Uruguay! England only seem to excel at disappointment. .. it's been 46 years after all with nothing to show for their troubles, why they keep being seeded as a major world force eludes me. If only they could learn to pass a ball.

Interesting the lack of comment overall re this World Cup. So far it has been an excellent competition.
    Corsair 850W PSU
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Icon23

Misson, you must be very proud

At least all the Liverpool players played pretty well (on both sides), just the same old supposedly "world class" England players failing to perform WHEN IT MATTERS

Icon26

At least all the Liverpool players played pretty well (on both sides), just the same old supposedly "world class" England players failing to perform WHEN IT MATTERS
    Thank u guys! not so proud! after all we lost some game too. Lets see what happen with the Gius team this tuesday.

Cheers
    Mario

UT,

Do you watch TopGear?
    I think they have it right when it comes to English Footballers.

I would make a statement about the US vs England but we all know that the US soccer team is a joke. So I won't bother. Although we did have a few good women teams. then again those could have been the men in drag.

Lets face it the top sports in the US are NFL, MLB, Nascar (highly debatable), NBA, followed by NHL. MLS isn't even in the picture.

It would be nice to have a top 5 team in the world cup at least once. maybe if we make Mexico a state. Who knows. Actually that might solve a lot of problems. but another subject for another place.

Maybe if we made Brazil a state for a year. Then we would have some good F1 drivers too. Did I say that out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Hawk23 View Post
    UT,

Do you watch TopGear?
    I think they have it right when it comes to English Footballers.

I would make a statement about the US vs England but we all know that the US soccer team is a joke. So I won't bother. Although we did have a few good women teams. then again those could have been the men in drag.

Lets face it the top sports in the US are NFL, MLB, Nascar (highly debatable), NBA, followed by NHL. MLS isn't even in the picture.

It would be nice to have a top 5 team in the world cup at least once. maybe if we make Mexico a state. Who knows. Actually that might solve a lot of problems. but another subject for another place.

Maybe if we made Brazil a state for a year. Then we would have some good F1 drivers too. Did I say that out loud.
    But still, the US men's team is still in the running!

MLS is quite healthy, just look at the crowds they attract. I think you do it a disservice.
    Corsair 850W PSU
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

So it seems its the US and Portugal. I'm not sure how good the Portuguese team is.

I had a friend from Azores that was awesome at Soccer. He said that he was only average. He explained that you learn to get better when you don't have a grass field to play it. As playing in the streets and alley ways tends to leave you scraped up. All I know is he could beat me everytime.

Members who have read this thread: 3