New Build 0.89 released for the Metal 2 Mesh Mirage 2000C - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Build 0.89 released for the Metal 2 Mesh Mirage 2000C

MSS has few members, perhapst its exactly same team in Sound Labs, just without Steve [']. Im sure than quality of sound will be on top level.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I hope you are correct. It's not so much the quality of the product I'm worried about, it's all the other stuff I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    I hope you are correct. It's not so much the quality of the product I'm worried about, it's all the other stuff I mentioned.
    Short video: https://www.facebook.com/Metal2Mesh....90802140991991 .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Right... like I said above, though, its not the quality of the product I am worried about. The people at Sound Labs have been very deceptive before, and nothing about them seems legitimate. I have lots of chat logs of my very unpleasant experience with them when I called them out on their fake Vulcan renders. They are liars. But I guess it's not really my business, hopefully the products they released on their page are actually their own and their association with Military Sound Studios was legitimate. I'll shut up about it now!

Hi ak416,
    Have you got the Mirage 2000 from M2M? If you have would you buy the new sound set from them when it's released? I feel that what you are saying is personal belief against these guys and really should not be aired on here. Let M2M make that decision, I'm sure they know what they are doing. Thats my own opinion. Regards Timm

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Two Zero View Post
    Hi ak416,
    Have you got the Mirage 2000 from M2M? If you have would you buy the new sound set from them when it's released? I feel that what you are saying is personal belief against these guys and really should not be aired on here. Let M2M make that decision, I'm sure they know what they are doing. Thats my own opinion. Regards Timm
    Yes, I own the product already.

I am just trying to share my experience with the community and was hoping to get more information and feedback from people more knowledgeable about the community then I am. I have proof of everything I have claimed. As a member of the community I feel it is necessary to share when a developer does something like this. Posting fake screenshots to generate hype for a non-existent product can only lead to bad things and is cause for concern, in my humble opinion. Especially the actions they took after I had proven that their renders were fake. I'm sorry if you feel that I should not share the information I have. I said above I will drop the subject now, my intentions are not to slander, I gain nothing from it, I am not a developer or associated with one, just a concerned customer and community member. If the admins feel that I am out of line, I'm sure they will intervene.
    Last edited by ak416; June 21st, 2014 at 06:33.

Build 0.8925 released.....

.....with some new repaints in the Build 0.8920 Livery Pack.

Dave

Hi Dave, I got as we'll this is going to a great fighter when finished. Just one Thing I have come across when flying her on this new build, once I have got her up, the engines just die on us? Got plenty of fuel but the just close down. Regards timm

Hi Dave, I got as we'll this is going to a great fighter when finished. Just one Thing I have come across when flying her on this new build, once I have got her up, the engines just die on us? Got plenty of fuel but the just close down. Regards timm
    Strange. I don't have this issue at all.

Dave

Timm, post that issue on the M2M Mirage 2000 beta forum please.

Cheers,
    Hank

Hi Hank,
    if you pop over there it's already up before I posted here.
    Timm

Members who have read this thread: 10