Tu-144 prototype

Thread: Tu-144 prototype

Tu-144 prototype

Thomas Ruth is making an FSX native model that includes the aforementioned plane in this picture.
    Can anyone contact him to make a FS2004 version of this masterpiece?

Thomas Ruth did a number of Concordski models for FS2004, do a search for "Tu-144" at Flightsim.com.
    Andy

I actually have the Production versions v2.0
    But i am talking about CCCP-68001, the first itineration of the "Charger".

Quote Originally Posted by BoeingvsAirbusNKL View Post
    FSX native model
    EDIT: FSX Native Package

Also, a group of russian enthusiast, made a version based in Thomas Ruth and Claudio Mussner model. Here you can find Tu-144D v2.0 for FS9.

And with the help of Google translator we can read the forum Thread in AVSIM.su.

We talk about the FSX version (v3.5) here in SOH.

Shockingly enough, ce_zeta... I have that model.

If you look in the copyright document for the TU-144 V2, you can find his email address.

I might contact him myself if I have the chance.

Be aware that, depending on how the model is designed, there might not be a feasible way to make an FS9 version. It could easily take just about as much work to convert backwards as it would to build a new one from scratch.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I totally agree, it would be nice to see in FS9. However, I once emailed Mr.Ruth about his Airbus A330 MRTT model and asked if he could bring that out for FS9 and never got a response. I gathered maybe he is very specific in the way he does things. I respect that even though I wish he would have. So let's hope he does it with this beauty. Kind regards, Jeremy

Some Progress

Well, I joined FlightX and made a reply on the thread for the TU-144 Native Model Package.

I just hope he replies...

I haven't seen Tom posting MSFS related stuff in a long time, so don't get your hopes up at all.

Is the aircraft mentioned in the original post available yet? If so where?

Members who have read this thread: 5