Mare Nostrum - aka The Italian Job aka Asian Adventure - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mare Nostrum - aka The Italian Job aka Asian Adventure

Some pics from the last couple of nights....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flt 19-2014-oct-2-001.jpg   Flt 19-2014-oct-3-001.jpg  
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

About to wrap up the jet tour (Into PNG). There is a big race looming...

• Howdy,

Just a few shorts of previous flights. The party is almost over, big problem is getting all these birds repaired and flyable at the same time. Where are we! your guess is as good as mine. As noted by Moses the big race is just around the corner, and looking forward to it. Think about this, maybe you all just might join in the fun of the race, hope to see you there.

Hehe, Oops, screwed up and got a picture of the plane that I hope to fly in the L&M

• Hi there!
      Well, the party is over with our landing at AYPY. It has bee a lot of fun and great conversations along the way. Now the bad part, hehe caught a hop back to the States in a Air Force B-36 heading for Nellis AFB in Nevada. But these Air Force clowns forgot to mention that we were going from the nice, warm weather of the South Pacific to the USA king size ice box! Alaska! For refueling and a couple of days R&R, and me with me summer duds.

And again see you all on Flight 19 next adventures.

Members who have read this thread: 3