C-47 prop control problem

Thread: C-47 prop control problem

C-47 prop control problem

I am using MJ's C-47 and C-117 in P3D with very good results except that the engine control levers are very difficult to get setup. I am using the CH Products Throttle Quadrant and a registered version of FSUIPC to set them up. They are very prone to vibrating and chatter with the Prop Control being the worst. I have tried and tried using various "Slope" patterns, but can't seem to get them set. They jump from full forward to feather in an instant. I tried a search in the forum for this problem, but didn't get any result, so forgive me if this has been discussed before. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you solve it?
    Thanks.
    Howard

Not sure this is it, however I also have a CH Pro Throttle (single throttle) as well as a joystick which has a small lever that is also assigned to the throttle, so in some aircraft, they conflict (the animated throttles jump back and forth). I had to assign the joystick lever to the prop pitch function and leave the CH throttle as mapped and the jumpiness was gone.

Are you saying that you assigned the prop control in both the sim settings and Fsuipc?
    Thanks.

No I have a registered version of FSUIPC but I don't really use it for much of anything really. All my control mapping is done in the sim.

Members who have read this thread: 17